Welcome to Gaia! ::

It annoys me to see posts like that one on top in such a serious discussion.

Anyway, thanks for sharing. Writer's block is my greatest weakness ever since I started to write fiction. But now that I've read your advices, I am able to enjoy writing without taking an hour-long pause, thinking and digging up nifty ideas from my brain. whee
Wow, this helped me quite a bit! One sentance, "Work on sub plots." and I was thinking!
Thanks!

2,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Many times i have writers block the best way to get out of it for me was to relax and do something i love to do other then write...like watch a movie, listen to music, look at art or read a book... you can take all of those and put them together sometimes (most of the time for me) it gives great ideas to work with in your writing... its also good to carry some paper and pens around with you just incase randomly something pops in your head to write about or to use in your head. There are a lot of things in this world that gives inspiration just got to find what works best for yourself and go with it

Receiver

thank goooddd for this thread
i sooo needed it!

6,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Thank you for this awesome thread. Now I can get to work on writing more of my poetry for my book that I have been working on forever. 3nodding blaugh xd xp
I like seeing threads and discussions such as these, writers block is the literate's worst enemy!
I will probably be on here when it strikes me, I'm going to college so I can attempt at making a living off my writing... perhaps lol.

6,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lil Figgy
I like seeing threads and discussions such as these, writers block is the literate's worst enemy!
I will probably be on here when it strikes me, I'm going to college so I can attempt at making a living off my writing... perhaps lol.

lol My sister is doing the same thing. She is trying to write a book right now, but has been stuck on it for a while. I am trying to help her the best I can by showing her some sites that a friend sent me and some sites from the think tank thread. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff