Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Raccoon

13,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Jin_of_the_thunder
lady vesuvius
i'm writing a story involving the myth of the yeti, taking place (at least the mythological aspects) in tibet, around mount everest. the girl, based on an ancient curse, has the ability to transform into the yeti every month. the guy, climbing up the summit on an expedition with his friends and uncle, finds her in the snow after she transforms back to human. i don't know exactly what'll happen, but they will fall in love.

my question is, what should i call the book? right now, it's "The Yeti", but i don't know if that's too plain. anyone willing to help me out?

lol "no mountain high enough"

Uhh.. a Were-Yeti?.. Well, I guess you could always just call it something like "Mountain of the Were-Yeti" or something like that that.. since that no mountain high enough reference would get you sued by everyone Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell ever knew and every record exec they ever worked for, if you ever decided to try and publish it.. Just know that if you put the word "Mystery" in the title, you will be sued by everyone who has ever had anything to do with the "Scooby Doo" series.. lol

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
HisokaShindo
Jin_of_the_thunder
lady vesuvius
i'm writing a story involving the myth of the yeti, taking place (at least the mythological aspects) in tibet, around mount everest. the girl, based on an ancient curse, has the ability to transform into the yeti every month. the guy, climbing up the summit on an expedition with his friends and uncle, finds her in the snow after she transforms back to human. i don't know exactly what'll happen, but they will fall in love.

my question is, what should i call the book? right now, it's "The Yeti", but i don't know if that's too plain. anyone willing to help me out?

lol "no mountain high enough"

Uhh.. a Were-Yeti?.. Well, I guess you could always just call it something like "Mountain of the Were-Yeti" or something like that that.. since that no mountain high enough reference would get you sued by everyone Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell ever knew and every record exec they ever worked for, if you ever decided to try and publish it.. Just know that if you put the word "Mystery" in the title, you will be sued by everyone who has ever had anything to do with the "Scooby Doo" series.. lol

lol in a few more years it'll be public domain.

Learned Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I have a name-element correlation problem.

These three beings were created to hold the power of three elements, Earth (symbolically power), Air (symbolically chaos), and water (symbolically energy). The names are Phobe (or Phoebus, I have yet to decide and am not sure if these should be gender correct), Coeus, and Astera.

Another being created four beings in an attempt to copy those beings. These are Creon, Crion (twins) Renee, and Stasia (lovers), and the elements being air, earth, fire, water (lacking any symbolism).

Which names should go to which elements?

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

Hi I have been trying to name a few names for the characters in my fantasy book but just haven't been liking any of the ones I'm coming up with.

One character works with water magic and lives in the ocean. {male}

One character works with fire magic and lives around a volcano. (female)

One character is a half human half bird who knows air and light magic. {male}

Any name suggestions would be also.

Friendly Citizen

22,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
User ImageGaian since 2010
✿~I came up with my own mahou shoujo type story called Rainbow Warriors. I've managed to come up with names for all seven of my main characters and all three of my villains; all that's left is the name of the city the girls live in. The city is fictional but it's located in America, somewhere close to Cleveland, Ohio, and it embraces Japanese culture somewhat. I was thinking "LaCree", from "Lake Erie" (lak rie). The high school they go to would share its name with the city. What do you all think?~✿
Pixel by Briderich

Newbie Decorator

biggrin it's hard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out