Welcome to Gaia! ::

We're done! Check the first post for prize info!

. 1 100.0% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 2265 2266 2267 > >> >>> »|

@Aurin: It's so good to be back! How goes your progress from the last time we spoke?
@Morse: Thank you! When I finally become focused on something, it always happens. But not this time. emotion_dowant

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Def - Lol, why is it sad? We always go back. We're all together in the new thread. What difference does it make? xD

Clasela - Uh...I have no idea. What did we last speak. xd
@Aurin: Oh goodness, I do not remember. xD I was having trouble with my hunky-hunk, but I finally did his description.

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Clasela - I vaguely remember that! Lol. What description did you settle on?
@Aurin: Haha, I know, it has been a while. This, though I have not edited it yet and I always feel naked when sharing what I have wrote.

The stomping came to a halt and a coarse clearing of a throat of turned my attention to the stairs of the porch. I saw the boots first. Worn and weighty, they were faded at the toecap, giving me a blank stare. Long stained khaki drab trousers followed and a tan pullover shirt hung over wide shoulders, its buttons unfasten revealing thick chest hair.

Then I saw his face. It was a handsome tanned face with dark features and a long, straight nose. Thick brown hair with a red tinge sat on top of his head, uncombed. However, it was not his striking features that made me stare. Two lengthy, deep scars blemished his complexion. The first started through the middle of his left eyebrow and ended at the ear. The other began at his right cheekbone and ended just above the corner of his mouth that had twisted into an irritated frown.

AurinJade's Wife

BOOKMARKING THIS ON MY BREAK

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Clasela - Yum. He sounds delicious. emotion_dowant

High-functioning Noob

war: nada.
So I missed my own war. xD
I had to switch and fold laundry and take puppy out then put up groceries. x_x eesh.
Puppy is finally asleep, I've had a break to eat, and now I'm good to go. emotion_donotwant

:05 for 15. :3

edit: clasela: oooh I really like your descriptions. 3nodding What is your story about?

Shadowy Senshi

war - edited about 600 but I hate the first 200 so I think I'm just going to delete them and re-write them. They are too simplistic for the way the other stories felt.

@Clasela - Scars heart

Revered Nerd

Tol: I'll war.

And I finished the first part for the insert scenes. 2.7k. It got a lot bigger than I expected it to.

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Psychotic Maniacal Sanity

Gaia Username: Terradi
SuWriMos Participant
SuWriMos/Camp Goal: 50K
Project Title(s): Soliloquy

I have a few weeks yet to start getting my outline for Soliloquy done yet, thank goodness. But this project was named a few years ago. Nice to have an official start date on it, even if I'm not sure I can write it in order. (Half is flashbacks, half is present. I have no idea how I'm going to seed the past in. Think I'll just write it first, then the present and figure out how they intermix later).
@Aurin: Really? You really think so? I hate doing this dialogue because in my mind he doesn't need to speak, the looks he gives say it all. xD

@Morse: Everyone I have met here loves scars. But I do too. emotion_dowant And those are only his facial scars...
getting rid of s**t is so much fun. emotion_awesome

someone took away the dresserrrr and next someone's going to buy my biiiiiike and maybe someone will buy the desk and take away the other deskkkkk and then i won't have to ******** around with furniture when i move out.

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Clasela - I'll jump on the scars bandwagon. Sexy as hell. <3

Maybe you should cut back on his dialog? Let him express himself with his expressions. His sexy, smoky expressions. Hurrhurr. emotion_dowant

Feral Loiterer

You know that moment when your mom just won't stop nagging?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff