Welcome to Gaia! ::

We're done! Check the first post for prize info!

. 1 100.0% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2265 2266 2267 > >> >>> »|

Chatty Pumpkin

8,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Lyka: I feel you, honestly! I'm aiming for 150k this summer, which is incredibly ambitious considering, but I'm hoping it'll make me try harder. XD

Everybody should be updated on the list now!

Eloquent Sex Symbol

PMS;- Awesome : D

I'm going to a real life writing group tomorrow : O

Chatty Pumpkin

8,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Lyka: That's really exciting! When/where/how/tell me MOOORE.

Tomorrow I need to write stupid amounts of words in an attempt to catch up on nanoMAYnia. XD

Shadowy Senshi

Wat? Fire place and sofas? This is summer writing, the real comfort is lying nekkid on a beach emotion_awesome

*lathers in sunscreen*
Psychotic Maniacal Sanity

Gaia Username: Andirigible
SuWriMos Participant / Camp NaNo-Only Participant: Both! But I don't know what I'm doing for Camp yet.
SuWriMos/Camp Goal: Finish BAFC (it's ~80k) / ???
Project Title(s): Big a** Fantasyland Challenge (Ter Feoner)
Camp NaNoWriMo Profile URL: http://campnanowrimo.org/campers/jensenns
Story link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/t.85833875/

but in the meantime i have to repack my whole life so i can live out of my car for a while. emotion_awesome

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

*assists Morse with sunscreen* emotion_dowant

Eloquent Sex Symbol

PMS;- In Brighton : ) I'm kinda nervous, gonna have to find the cafe... I hate going into places I don't know to meet people I've never met haha I get super shy xD

Auri & Mors;- *assists also*

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Sunscreen party! 4laugh

Shadowy Senshi

@Aurin + Lyka - You guys are so handy to have around emotion_awesome pun intended

10 years is a pretty huge a** accomplishment, I'm so happy for this Gaian commitment to writing. Everyone is inspirational heart heart

Tektek fun time contest: give really detailed description of your character and see who can Tektek it best.
* hides in the darkness with keyboard *

User Image

Shadowy Senshi

@Andi - That's why I need so much sunscreen xD

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Andi - Ditto to Morse. xD

Revered Nerd

********. Has anyone seen the end of the latest episode of Once Upon a Time?

Also, I'm looking at the prospect of the dares. How does that work if it's a project I'm editing? (Because I totally have a few love interests that I kill/have killed.)

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Whims - I need to binge watch for this last season to catch up. I only got a couple of episodes in.
mors/jade: i went to the lake this weekend with a couple of friends, just to sit and read. it was weird to put on sunscreen because the wind was blowing and me in my little shorts and sports bra nearly froze. it was, like, five degrees too cold for sunbathing, which we didn't realize until we started sunbathing. i had to put my shirt back on. it was sad. and i had crappy sunblock so the wind blowing the dust around got dust all over my face and it stuck to the crappy sunblock and i felt grimy when we went to dinner.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff