Welcome to Gaia! ::

im a talented writer give me a subject and i'll write a story im also go at writing comic strips
Down you guys whee She isnt breaking any rule that i know of. this is just like when that writers website was looking for authors, but there wasnt any uproars about her thread confused

if shes bold enough to attempt this, then kudos for her. just remember, many people have tried to create a newspaper or magazine of some sorts and they hardly ever turn out with pleasant results. if you're willing to take that risk, then go for it.

writers who are thinking of helping out, beware of the hardships as well. you're going to be putting a lot of work into this 3nodding

best of luck
what type of stuff do you write about?
sounds cool i wanne help biggrin

Gracious Citizen

I say let the ladies have their fun. Besides, we learn from experience, right? Let 'em find out for themselves what works and what doesn't.

As for the men, don't be too put out by the gender exclusivity. (<-- That's not a word, friends.) I mean, do you subscribe to the magazine Seventeen or YM or some other such nonsense? Then why worry about whether or not you're invited to write for it?
Hey, i live to write and write to live. I you need some help let me kno how it works. Im new here.
I've been told that i'm a talented writer. I've written a few things, alot of poetry but alot of stories too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff