Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gosh I love this thread! Kudo's to its creator!
I don't have any I want to steal...yet! But I'm going to give some now so I can take freely later.

Send Me Black Roses / Send Me Black Roses, I'll Send You My Heart
For Now and For Never
The Silence of Death

Blah. Not very good, I know.
I love this idea. For now I'm stealing "Inner Universe" and "Forgotten Memories". They'll work perfectly for some of my untitled things.

I'll post some to give away when I hunt down my list. ^_^
Umm okay well Im not going to steal but I shall add if that is okay =)
Cry My Tears
Blood Stained Sky
Broken Smile
Cherry Tree
The Backround
White Shadows
Poisonous Faith
Half Full
Heartbeat
Sour Love
Tainted
Night Light

Enjoy~ heart
I'll give some of mine.

Summer's Joy
Gifted Sunlight
Our Story
Unnamed Sky
Crippled Forces
Solar Flare
Starless Night
Mid-Summer's Stream

Enjoy!
I have a few:

Nothing is Forever
Shattered Illusions
A cup of Lust, Beauty, and Affairs

yeah xD
The Sleepy Pink Cat
Some names I'll never use:

.Start to Stop
.Bittersweet
.You, Me, and the Thing In Between
.Her Previous Engagement
.Dead to the World
.Like Water Off Of Dry Ice

I think I might use 'Of Burning Breath'... also 'A Walk with Euphoria' catches my eye. Great quirky little names :3

the quirky little chipmunk sneaks up to the post "HAH!" it yells,"I have it now! the title i want, my plan didn't fail!" the rodent ran away, the titles in hand, to a writer's paradise-a wonderful land.

i stole "you, me, and the thing in between" and "bittersweet", but i leave this sweet treat;a few titles, you may run with. take a gander, by golly. "and how are you, Mrs. Farley Dolly?" i, the quirky chipmunk, steals to my room, leaving the coat, by the maid starting to fume.

.ash by the moonlight
.new moon
.paix et amour
.a forest beyond truth
I'm searching/making up a title and can't do it. Can't make up one I like. Can't find one here either. Help?
I think I love you.

I love Bitter Tongues. I might steal that. As well as Independent Momentum.

@bingshui- What kind of story were you thinking of naming?

In the meantime, here's a classic list of generic crap.

Broken Oaths,
Mirror Image,
Cracked Melody,
Pessimist,
Watchtower,
Scab,
Shattered.

c:

...Can I have your babies?
I am taking:

Me, the Beast, and Duct Tape
Of So-Called Saviors

I am giving:

Forbidden Boundaries
Tangled String
To Dust We Shall Return
Grim
The Many Hypocritive Names of Death (I may be keeping this one)
Blue, Red, and the Rest of the Rainbow
P H R 33 Ki
@bingshui- What kind of story were you thinking of naming?

A thing with Eight Gods that control "elements" [What I consider elements]. That's just the tip of it though. stare

Leaving Some Again......
Broken Sky
Blood Soaked Moon
Solid Mist
Lightning "Never" Strikes Twice
Shadowlight, Starnight
I think I love you.

I'm pretty good with titling, but I'd need to read some of it to offer anything.

I'm not even finished eit hthe prologue yet yet. gonk
It's hovering around the original writers place but I may need to bump it. Before that, I need to finish. gonk
bingshui
I'm searching/making up a title and can't do it. Can't make up one I like. Can't find one here either. Help?

Write the story first. Look at its themes/defining sentences/important and climactic moments. Pick a word or phrase that stands out as an overarching summary of the story. Works for me every time. If you want more specific advice, maybe PM me an important piece of the story and I can give you some suggestions...
Pink-Winged-Child
bingshui

Write the story first. Look at its themes/defining sentences/important and climactic moments. Pick a word or phrase that stands out as an overarching summary of the story. Works for me every time. If you want more specific advice, maybe PM me an important piece of the story and I can give you some suggestions...
Prologue's almost done. 3nodding
Has many different themes. Climatic moments are everywhere and are indiviual but connected somehow.
Phrase...there's 8 gods and they posessed a person as their vessel?

Can I post a summary here? stare
I think I love you.

Um.

You got it anywhere else?

But to be honest, you shouldn't worry too terribly over it being untitled. Something might just hit you in the middle of it. I've changed the name of plenty stories over the basis of writing them.

I've been writing a vampire story since fifth grade (four-ish years) and I've never thought of anything intelligent to call it. I just refer to it as "Fangs."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces