Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What should be the name of my male character?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 11, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

I have a prolouge to a story, I dont want to post it cause its pretty long but if you want me to PM it too you I will. I need some advice and plot help... The prolouges pretty weird too.
If you have a different name for my main male character please PM it or post it.
Karl, call the stupid p***k Karl!

*drowns a shot*
Okay... I want it to sound kinda medievalish though so Karl doesnt work...
Grey_Dawn
Karl could be very mideavalish, though I would suggest Robert (Bobbert for short) personally.
In my opinion I like Kanrik better, but honestly it's up to you as a writer to decide what YOU like best.
What about Kanli or Kanly, and can you pm me the story. I always love reading the work on here.
finalrain
Grey_Dawn
Karl could be very mideavalish, though I would suggest Robert (Bobbert for short) personally.

Yes, very.
Karl of Sexony
Lord Karl of the Still
Karl, King of Procreatia.

See, very mideavalish. wink
Stitchys
In my opinion I like Kanrik better, but honestly it's up to you as a writer to decide what YOU like best.

Same from me. You could also consider combining the two names like Kalrik or something. Just play around, you'll find something that fits. wink
Tartaria
Stitchys

Same from me. You could also consider combining the two names like Kalrik or something. Just play around, you'll find something that fits. wink

Lets also remember dearies, we'd like our names to be pronouncable and not contain any simplified mandarian and/or cyrillic characters.

*swirls the swizzle stick*
Havent been on for a few hours sorry, thanks for all of your help. My friends think I should keep Kalman because I mispronouced his name once and called him cowman. They made up a song about him that goes to the spider man theme song.

Cowman, Cowman
Doing all the things that cows can
Eats some hay
Then some grass
then goes out to kick some...

Dapper Humorist

I'll take a look at it if you want. I dont think you know what a weird story is until you've read one of mine, trust me, they dont get any weirder.
I like Kanrik.. Kalman sounds like "Sandman" to me.. Lol. It's a good one too, but. I like Kanrik more, sounds.. heavier, if you can pick up on what I'm trying to discribe.
Kanrik doesn't sound good. I suggest Kenrik. Sounds much better.
Of the two, I like Kanrik better. I'd add a "t" (Kantrik) because it makes the each syllable more distinct.

Kalman sounds far too egyptian for the medieval days.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff