Greetings my fellow adventures to a twist on your average steampunk

I am new to Gaia. Im looking for new friends who are into the same stuff into like video production and the growing steampunk community out there so if you wanna discuss with me I'm always here.

Anyways me and my fiance are working on a Youtube series mixing your old fashioned steampunk with the modern world. Where we live we have a very large steampunk community and I wanted to put my passions to it and started a screenplay for it. I'm not stuck I just want some help from fellow lovers.

Story
So what we have now is that Blake Ol'lively is an Irish man who moved to America to be a auther in life. All started out good untill writers block brought a wall between his marrige and he started to lose his mind. Being a writer his emotions control his life and his wife discovered that he has been writing about a Villian Named Blackheart. One night while sleeping in his home he hears the scream of his wife and goes chasing after her in the dark forest and never seems to find her scared and worried he manifests the one nightmare he always seemed to write about causing him to passout. Waking up in the same spot he goes to head back to the cabin to see if his wife is there but finds himself in a different time... the 21st century to be exact. In the news he reads about random crimes in the times that reminds him of his stories and he swears the cause is blackheart using his books for the murders of many people and wont stop. For him to find his wife and Blackheart to get home he will have to solve the crimes with a private investigator Gwen.

Hope to hear from some people and maybe get some help for our future project.

ADD ME!