Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I have been looking for other bloggers and article writers to comment with on their posts.

But I haven't seen any so far.

So instead of looking for them, I will just ask them to speak up so I can see them.

Maybe we should start our own forum. smile
You haven't found any? You must not have been looking very hardy, silly. Hit up google. "(subject) blog" should give you thousands.
Sir Icehawk
You haven't found any? You must not have been looking very hardy, silly. Hit up google. "(subject) blog" should give you thousands.

No, I mean bloggers on Gaia.

Unsealed Dabbler

There's a lot of bloggers on Gaia, you just have to look for us. Heck, I've got a link to my blog in my sig in case people are interested. What kind of bloggers are you looking for? That might help you narrow your search a bit.
Didn't think about what kind of bloggers. Just bloggers I guess. smile

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
I know that one Gaian, "Cogent Dream" I believe, has a link to his blog on his signature ('The Sceptical Prophet). I read it myself sometimes, and I like it. Other gaians with blogs are:
Christwriter
The Phoenix Rises Again (I think. It's either her or 'Saffron Bunny', or both. I'm not sure. They have the links in their signature if they do, though).

And... Sir Icehawk, don't you have a blog too? Meh, I'm confused.

hoekoyami's Wife

Demonic Unicorn

16,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Partygoer 500
I have a blog and a forum. lol

Both can be found in my signature.

Invisible Codger

writeright
Sir Icehawk

No, I mean bloggers on Gaia.

Fictional blog (i.e. - it's my characters blogging, not me.)
I don't always blog, but when I do, I make sure it's on my facebook. ^_^ But for the sake of anonymity, I will not be sharing.

Newbie Entrepreneur

I have a blog, but it's a web serial thing. It's in my signature. Feel free to check it out if you want. >.<
To Tilt With Windmills

That is my author's page blog under my writing pen name. I don't update it often, but every so often I do and I also post thing I've written on it, and muse about random things.
Hey! I've actually got a blog, I post random nerd stuff every few weeks when I get a little down time. smile

http://bczubinski.blogspot.com

Dapper Gaian

8,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Many of us have blogs.

I think I have my link in my profile.

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I have a blog and a facebook. It's all in my signature. It isn't hard to find bloggers on here you just have to hang out in the right spots on Gaia.
My blog is in my signature. It's also here: http://creativedoubledipper.blogspot.com

I...tend to cuss a lot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces