Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sorry, I could not defend myself on my topic of my version of R&J. I was in a hurry and did not tell the complete story.

As I stated in the first thread, Romeo is planning an anniverary present for Juliet. Although he was dating Rosaline during their relationship, she soons dumps him for other reasons. He then concocts an idea and throughout the story you find out what is happening.

When Mercutio dies, he was killed because he was going to tell the prince what was about to happen (that romeo and his friends were giong to start a stir) It says breifly in the story that Mercutio works for the prince so this would probably happen. But the prince was being bribed by Romeo to keep his eyes on another side of town for those crucial days. The Prince informed Romeo, Romeo set up the fight and mercutio catches on to it afterhe himself is struck by Tybalt. Leading to his "a plague on both of your houses" line.

Tybalt is a loving guy in this, pressured by his aunt and uncle to be a tough guy and wisen up. So to the general public he is a nuisance. But deep down inside he wants to become a preist. So Romeo Hired him, for his reputation, to scare away the lesser crooks. But when Tybalt kills out of envy of the priest, he then must disguise himself as the preist and hide the preists' body behind the alter.*which later serves as Romeo and Juliet's corpse for thier coffins*

Romeo made sure that the Count of Paris kept an eye on the houses and to report to him on the goings on. Though unexpectedly, the Count's nosing was miss interpreted as a liking towards Juliet.* not to mention it was the lord's way of keeping him away form his wife (lady Capulet)* The Count being the man that he is in this, doesnt protest to loudly.

And when I stated in the first thread that Juliet was dumb in this, I meant she had no idea what was going on. I might make her seem a little niave and flimsy in the story just for fun, but it doesn't mean that she was ill taught in the ways of history, geography and court lifestyles. But throughout the story, she wont have an inkling of what is going on and what is instore for her. So shes not doing much, she has her conclusions and she may ruin his plan for her, but I'm not sure yet.

Romeo in this is the main guy, he makes sure everythng goes as plan. Although when he meets up with the nurse he does lose his self control, after his breakup with Rosaline, and Juliet...being Juliet, he finds the nurses' roundness and straighforwardness, quite attractive.

About..*adds up*...3 to 6 people will die before the story ends, including the preist, mercutio, and the count of Paris. And Romeo ends up with 2 girls, I wont say who.

Just becasue I have twisted one the most famous plays of all time does not mean I didn't like the original plot,and lacked the respect of its groundbreaking contrast of plays of its time. I am writing this story as if this all happened during the original story. It has the same ending conclusion, and main points in the story as the original, if not word for word, only this is the untold-behind-the-scenes of the story, that were too gruesome to be written for that time. The only differences is that in the end there will be fewer people, single people and much more twists than the original that was written.

After saying all of the above, I would like to know what you guys think of it, now that you have read the general outline...(yes it's my fisrt Outline) of Romeo and Juliet. Yea or nay? sweatdrop wow, sorry I had to type alot. *typing cramp* gonk
It'd be nice if you could learn to spell Shakespeare. Also, if someone wanted to be a priest, I highly doubt they'd kill anyone, no matter what. Especially not another priest, out of envy.
Please stop misspelling Shakespeare's name.

EDIT: sweatdrop Haimati must have beat me by a second. xd
finalrain

Sorry sweatdrop Thank you for the Spellcheck.
Moonchaser
finalrain

Sorry sweatdrop Thank you for the Spellcheck.

sorry for the naysayers, we mean well.
i would recommend keeping a sense of humour about the whole thing

were there any suggestions in your first thread you deemed salvageable?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff