Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've decided to combine my single word prompt, "hang," and my phrase prompt; "Paper rained down from the sky." Ready... GO!

School was finally out. Not simply out, but out forever. 'Twas the last day of Eileen's senior year. She was done, lest she chose to go on to college. At that point, Eileen had decided she would rather hang than go through four more years. Eileen sighed and trudged up the drive to the apartment she shared with her boyfriend, since moving out of her mother's on the turn of her eighteenth year, four months prior. She had hesitated, no doubt, though she came to realize the move would only make them stronger. A thin smile parted her lips, as she turned the brass knob. Tomorrow paper, and graduation caps, would rain down from the sky. They would be free to start their life together...

Or so she thought. Reality was; that was twenty seven years ago. Eileen was reaching the middle ages, working at Denny's for nineteen years now, and living alone.

Mega Hulk The Disastrous generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 97!

Mini Hulk the Hazardous
I've decided to combine my single word prompt, "hang," and my phrase prompt; "Paper rained down from the sky." Ready... GO!

School was finally out. Not simply out, but out forever. 'Twas the last day of Eileen's senior year. She was done, lest she chose to go on to college. At that point, Eileen had decided she would rather hang than go through four more years. Eileen sighed and trudged up the drive to the apartment she shared with her boyfriend, since moving out of her mother's on the turn of her eighteenth year, four months prior. She had hesitated, no doubt, though she came to realize the move would only make them stronger. A thin smile parted her lips, as she turned the brass knob. Tomorrow paper, and graduation caps, would rain down from the sky. They would be free to start their life together...

Or so she thought. Reality was; that was twenty seven years ago. Eileen was reaching the middle ages, working at Denny's for nineteen years now, and living alone.

Shut up, woman. xD heart
Phoenix, Jammin' on his guitar, and a bike ride? >_> This could be interesting...
As a phoenix flew over head young Jimmy knew what must be done, in the plains of Mordor he rode upon his bike before encountering an old man jammin' on his guitar. End xp

Hazy Nerdy Pants generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 29!

>~> Let's try again.

Clare_N generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 59!

Firlodge_3 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 44!

Invisible Codger

Phrase this time, I think.

smile

Clare_N generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 49!

shadowofaprincess rolled 1 100-sided dice: 49 Total: 49 (1-100)

Raine-chan generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 34!

Aydenfyre rolled 3 100-sided dice: 56, 41, 43 Total: 140 (3-300)

Well! Even if it sucks, won't get better until something gets written down!

I sat there, my arms crossed over the bar. This stool was hard. The people here were too loud. Even as mumbles escaped past my lips, the sound was never heard. I lift my head in time as the bartender places a drink next to me. The yellow liquid reminded me of lemons, but the scent of bananas. "Well, I asked for a surprise," I thought to myself.

I lifted that drink to my mouth as I downed the fluid inside. "Tonight just isn't my night..." I still couldn't hear myself over the bickering of people around me. Some lady to my side just kept chatting. The chattering. It grew on my nerves. It sounded like someone's nails tapping on wood. My head began to pound. My hands reaching, almost as if to stop the trembling that encased skull. I look over to see a glass tapping along the bar.

I jerk up to my feet. My stool violently flying backward to the floor as I slip my hands to his chest, forcing him out of his chair and onto the floor. My breathing began to deepen. I felt my knees hit the firm floor before passing out cold.

Twilight Scribe generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 91!

Aydenfyre rolled 5 100-sided dice: 24, 62, 23, 30, 78 Total: 217 (5-500)

Okay! This was fun. Let's go with 5 words this time! Each will be it's own story, and repeats go to phrases, then to images!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff