Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clare_N generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 41!

ZeBananaPancake generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 48!

Need to get the creative juices flowing once again.

Clare_N generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 42!

heart heart heart

Abyss Love generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 71!

Eljah_Black generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 52!

Give me something good! heart

LariaKaiba generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 81!

Misuki Marishima generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 53!

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Just need a prompt.

illuminati was here generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 79!

Alien Friend

Prompt time.

SaintlyShinigami89 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 15!

Fanatical Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
Looks like fun! Lets give it a whirl.

Deliverance

Irish fraternal twins, Harley and Murphy Young, could hardly remember their great grandmother Annabella McHarris. They remembered little bits about her like how she was deeply religious and how she often insulted people in Gaelic. Other then that there wasn't alot.

The twins were 10 years old and living in South Boston when the Young family had heard of Annabella's death. Their mother, Gwyneth was upset which was understandable. Of course the Young family went to visit their family in Ireland and a funeral was arranged.

Being 10 years old and having short attention spans, the twins found it hard to entertain themselves. Their father, Sean promised to get them some sweets if they behaved and kept out of the way. The twins tried hard to uphold their end of the deal.

During the service at the church, the priest read out Annabella's favourtie prayer which the twins had heard in school. They found themselves saying the prayer quietly. When the service was over, everyone headed to the graveyard. "Murph." Harley suddenly tugged on her older brother's arm.

"Hmm?"
"Ye think God delivered Great-grandma to heaven? Away from all the horrible things happenin' 'ere?"
"I guess." Murphy answered. Harley chewed her lower lip.
"If I ever get in danger, will you deliver me?"
Murphy stared at his sister. Harley merely stared back. "Harle, ye know I will. Yer my sister. I wouldn't leave ye to suffer at all." Harley smiled back. "What brought that on?"
"I kind of got thinkin' when we said the school prayer. I never told Great-Grandma this but I don't believe in god." The younger twin answered. Murphy smiled a little at his sister.
"Ye and me bother Harle."

SaintlyShinigami89 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 26!

Fanatical Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
Let's do another.

Disaster

It was a disaster waiting to happen really. Haruhi Oshiro mentally scolded herself while one of her closest friends, Alexandra Stokes, bounced on the spot. She should of known that hiding away Alexandra's favourtie cake was a bad idea. Haruhi tried to remain calm. "What are you talking about Alex?"

"I smell Rocky Road." Alexandra repeated. Haruhi continued to stare at her.
"I don't have any." Alexandra looked around the kitchen in Haruhi's apartment. "Honest! I'm a shrine maiden! I wouldn't lie and I would never lie to you." Haruhi reminded.

"But you know where it is?" Alexandra asked. Haruhi felt her moral fibre kicking in.
"No." she anwered weakly. Alexandra detected the weak reply and pulled out her Ace card. Haruhi mentally groaned as Alexandra stared at her with big puppy eyes. "Okay I know who has it. Nakota wanted to surprise you."
Alexandra blinked. "Surprise me?"
"He didn't say why. Just that he wanted to surprise you and since he couldn't get in the building with the Rocky Road, he asked me to look after it." Haruhi sighed in defeat. "Don't tell him I told you. I promised him I wouldn't tell."
Alexandra swung an arm around Haruhi's shoulders. "Don't worry. Your secret's safe with me. Scouts honor." She grinned.
"

Twilight Scribe generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 66!

needs salt generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 19!

Clare_N generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 61!

Firlodge_3 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 67!

Invisible Codger

Hazy Nerdy Pants generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 36!

Let's see how this goes... >~>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces