Welcome to Gaia! ::

You are mechanical. You don't breathe. You don't live. You don't think. You just do as you are told. You cry at night because you aren't unique. You cry because you aren't really being you. You don't express emotions. You act indifferent to everyone. You are lying. To yourself and everyone around you. You are mechanical. You watch your life pass you by through tinted glass. You don't ask questions. You don't know of the lives that you ruin. You just spread gossip. You don't know why. You don't know that many people cut themselves because people like you. You apply your mak-up in heavy amounts. You don't ask why. You do it because your friends do. You do it because famous people do. You want to be beautiful. You just look like everyone else though. You put on the latest trends. You don't ask why. You do it because your friends do it. You do it because famous people do. You spend three times as much for name-brand. You eat low-fat foods. You don't ask why. The other girls say if you eat other than that you will get fat. You don't have normal food. Sometimes you throw it up. Sometimes you just don't eat. You want to be skinny. That way you could be beautiful. You go shopping. You don't ask why. You don't try other hobbies. Your friends enjoy and so do you. Or do you? You never questioned it. You never tried anything new. So how do you know? If you tried something new you could compare it. But you never have done that. You never even questioned it. I guess it is good enough. It would be ironic if you tried new things. Then turned out you actually hated shopping. And just didn't know it. And to take that furthur, maybe you like real food and just don't know it. Maybe you won't get fat. You won't have to starve yourself. You won't have to throw up. You won't have to insane workouts. You wouldn't cry. You would have to leave your friends to know. What happens when they are gone? What if they dump you? Will you try new things out of desperation? Or do you trust them enough not to ditch you. How would you know? You never asked. Try new things. Meet new people. Stop gossiping. Wear something unique. Don't wear so much make-up. Eat real food. Realize your true natural beauty. You would actually know true happiness. But I guess that is asking too much. You are mechanical after all.

kijo13 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 100!

And the lucky number is...
Voices. They call to you. Don't resist the chocolate. Only temptation can be solved by a spoon. Voices. They are back again. Steak. Juicy and tender. Medium-rare. Just the way you like it. Don't listen to them. Voices they call. Go out and eat all the ice cream. You will be so happy. It won't be that salad you have been eating. Voices. Tempt you. They won't leave you alone. Will you eat the fattening foods? Or will you keep your new years resolution to lose that 20 pounds. Your choice. Voice echo in your head. How long can you keep them away?

kijo13 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 24!

I feel....infinite. Odd.
The books burned. I cried as I watched my favorite books go up in flames. The book-burners said, "Take her to the asylum. Book lovers are insane." I cried out and struggled. The words melted away but they were forever pierced into my mind. I remembered the words. The stories. The characters. The plot. The villan. The hero. Everything. The government was now a dicatorship. The once democratic USA had began nothing more than a leader with devoted followers. I didn't want to be alive to see this day. But I was. I never would have guessed. They take down anyone who is against them. they lock them away. They kill them. No books. No ideas. They want you to be mechanical. People were killed and opressed. There is no money. No food. Now my books are gone. They took my childeren and husband for the army. Nothing more to live for. I had to share the stories of my books. I told everyone in that asylum of the books I have read. It brought them quotes. I began to write down as much as I could remember down. I quoted Shakespeare and my favorite books. Soon they will kill me. But my stories will be passed on. I hope they don't die. I can't save every story. I can't save every classic. But I can try and save as many as I can. I wish I could have read more when I was little. I did read alot. I just thought there would be more time to read all the books I wanted to. I was wrong. Some might be lost forever because the book was burned and all the people who read it killed and the author burned with his books. That is the way they would want to die. With all the copies of all their books. That is how the authors want to die if caught. veryone is writing books and telling stories. It is hard to tell what was and wasn't even published. Nobody cares though. They want to hear the story. Remember the good times. Escape into their imagination. We will not let them do this. We will all keep fighting. They will have to kill everyone. Every last one of us. I don't think they will do that. We will rise up and regain control. Books will be restored. Copies that were hidden will be mass printed. Food will be sent and peace will come back. The only thing that keeps me sane is the stoires that I have left.

kijo13 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-100)

I think I have time for one more. I hope so at least.

kijo13 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 13!

I just want you to be happy. Even if that means I am not in your life. So I left and now I am just a memory. I am in some old faded photgraphs, thrown in a drawer. A bittersweet flavor comes to mind if I come to mention. I just want you to be happy. Forget about me and move on. I will let you know I am happy too. I miss you but you are better without me. I am just a rock that holds you down. I keep you from suceeding and from living. So I took myself out of your life. That seems so long ago when I left. I cried and cried. I didn't want to leave you. I knew it would break your heart. But I knew I couldn't stay. I would just destory us both. I don't want that. I just want you to be happy. If you are happy, I will be happy. I hope you understand why I did what I did. I hope you can realize I did it for you. I love you so but I had to leave. I see you around the corner. I sneak a peek at your life. You seem happy and jolly and I hope it isn't a mask. I hope you are happy. I see that you moved on. I hope that you can remember me bittersweetly.
I never thought of you as my brother. Despite our friendly ways, I couldn't see you as a brother. A step-brother by marriage. You kept to yourself and your film. You did really take good pictures. But the day you took the picture of me and my girlfriend was the day I saw you as my brother. You captured my happiness and her beautiful smile. The picture was perfect and I didn't even know you were going to take it. But when you caught that moment on a priceless picture, I thought you as my brother. You could understand me. If you could take that picture. That is the moment I realized, I was proud to have you as my brother.

kijo13 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 45!

Ok...I have time for one more.

powderedmoonbeams generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 3!

didn't really do much with the last one, sooo...
whee
I love this thread. They should just sticky it!
Don't sell your hopes. Don't sell your dreams. Don't sell your soul. Or you won't have character. You won't have reason to live. Your life will be meaningless ebcause you sold yourself short. Hold on to those silly dreams no matter how silly. Try to achieve them and then some. This is your life. What will you make out of it?

kijo13 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 38!

powderedmoonbeams

didn't really do much with the last one, sooo...
whee
I love this thread. They should just sticky it!
That would be cool. This number is for the next time I come in.
User ImagePeace

Standing beneath the gates...

------------

"Standing beneath the gates you will find your answer."

Echoing through her mind was those words that filled her with dread. Though she did not see why she did on a day such as this. A snow had fallen a few days ago, the bare trees dressed in dazzling icicles in the morning's sunlight. She clicked her tounge, whipping the reins of her horse to make it go. The heavily clothed woman gave a shiver as she watched her breath raise up to the heavens. She glanced behind her at the bundle sleeping in the hay on the cart.

The little bundle started to move in the hay, wrestling the heavy fur blanket that covered it revealing a tuft of bright red hair. The woman gave a gentle smile at the babe, somewhat wishing she could feel as peaceful as he felt. Though, with the prophecy given to her by the Medicine Woman, she felt anything but peace.

Heading towards the gates was the only thing she could do to explain the disappearance of her husband. The word around the village had been, the father had left like many husbands before. She could feel their eyes upon her, of pity, and it hurt to see them look at her boy like he was an oddity.

She gave another sigh as the gates came in sight. It was really just a structure that looked like a door, except it wasn't in a wall. Made up of three stones, it was one of the most ancient structures in their region, and supposedly the most sacred.

She gave a low whistle slowing the horse down, to come to a stop jolting the child lightly. She took a deep breath glancing back at her boy before jumping down from her seat to the frozen ground below. Her gray eyes went up to the heavens in a prayer that she'd get her answer, and then she set her eyes on the gates, walking steadily forward.

------------

Done... Hmm... Doesn't seem that good does it?

bandit of the night generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 87!

Woot... Okay that felt good... Kinda want to do another one...

Let's see... maybe it will get better?
User ImageAdvocate

A broken compass...

--------------

"How about this color..."

A blonde held up a ruby red lipstick smiling at the older woman giving the young teenager a dubious smile. "Uhm... Honey don't you think that's a little too..." She wanted to say taudy, but she bit her tongue, "... bright?"

The young girl sighed rolling her hazel eyes back as she put the color away, "C'mon mom... For once do not wear black, or brown, or neutral colors... Do something different with your look."

The mother gave a sigh shaking her head, "I like my look though." She gave a weary look over at the shelves of cosmetics before her, not even knowing what to do with half the stuff. She had never been really into make-up, there was really no need for it in court. She was a Victim's Advocate for the El Paso Police Department. Her work kept her up at all hours of the night, one reason why her first marriage had not gone well. She had fortunately gotten custody of her daughter, and even though their relationship was rocky at times she had to admire the girl's spirit.

Jesse was a regular girl, that like boys, make-up, and enjoyed hanging out with her friends. She didn't mind her mother working at all hours of the night, knowing that she had important work. But her mother always kept one day for them, and this was it. Today they were preparing her mother for her first date, in 15 years.

The fourty-five year old woman gave a sigh at her daughter shaking her head, "I don't know why you want to do this... We could go out shopping for other things... Clothes, school supplies, books... You like books yes?"

Jesse gave a laugh shaking her head, "Christine Waters, you are going to wear a different color instead of a black dress or a brown business suit."

Christine gave a sigh as her daughter grabbed her hand, dragging the woman over to the dress department. "Fine..."

"Mom I don't know what you'd do without me... You're like a survivalist with a broken compass."

Christine started laughing, her daughter giving a cheeky grin as they started to look through the woman's clothing.

Just another day with mother and daughter getting along

---------------

Woot! Another disaster!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out