Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Fairy

Today I resubmitted a story I had previously lost faith in, which means I have two pending responses from publishers. I also finished a drawing of two main characters from a new short story I intend to write after finishing that thing I extended. So, I guess what's left to do today is work on that thing I extended. So I should probably go do that.
Just got my first book published, Tales of Mysdrym: Ancients Stir. :)

I'm gonna take a two week break before throwing myself into book two.
White Phantom Katristra

Congrats smile

Dangerous Fairy

White Phantom Katristra

Congratulations!

My Progress: Another rejection. Might trunk that story again or something, I don't even know. Still waiting on the other thing I sent out, unsurprisingly. Continuing that thing I extended and plotting something for this month's challenge.

Magical Streaker

Progress; 14000 and some words... some edits on the first chapter... and working on organizing/fleshing out the story notes and things.

Pretty proud of myself for sticking to this piece.

Dangerous Fairy

Worked a little more on that thing I extended. (Finally found a name for a certain character, and am going to continue chapter seven hopefully later today.) Still waiting on a magazine to get back to me and plotting the thing for this month's challenge.

EDIT: Chapter seven is complete. Plotting chapter eight after I finish the July Challenge.

Popular Member

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tipsy 100
180 words on my manga today; gotta stop to research.

5-7 hundred this week.
Submitted a story yesterday.
Started editing a story I haven't touched in years today.

Dangerous Fairy

Wrote that entry for the challenge and submitted it. Also got a few other things organized. Slowly but surely marking things off my to-do list. Today was actually very productive. Go me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games