Welcome to Gaia! ::

Progress:
Gods of War Book 1: Children of the Gods

Prologue: completed (4,082 words)
Chapter 1: completed (4,394 words)
Chapter 2: completed (4,649 words)
Chapter 3: completed (4,372 words)

Total word count:17,497.

I've given myself a goal of 5,000 words per chapter but can never seem to reach it, for some reason.

Dangerous Fairy

Kind of in a slump. I guess that means I'll be taking a break for the holidays.
I am currently in the process of expanding my two main novels (and one short story); adding more detail to the characters, their backgrounds and interactions. I have noticed that as these main works are part of the same series, preserving consistency between the stories is a little difficult at times.

I also have a long dormant third main novel to complete. So far I have drafted three of a possible eighteen chapters for the third novel.
Last year, I wrote a pair of poems. Decided it's darn tooting time I finish editing them a week or so ago. Already had edited them a few times. Now, I decided last weekend and give them to my parents for Christmas as part of their gifts.

Only issue is I won't get the paper I need till Christmas eve, so going down to the wire. Yay! More time to edit. Or I might go out this weekend and see if I can find something that'd work at a craft store... Debating it. Still won't print it and all till next week, but nervous I am.
Went through three drafts of those poems. Tomorrow I really need to sit down and finish a short. By Christmas, I'm going ot start the next draft of the novel. Should be the final one before I start sending out queries.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff