Welcome to Gaia! ::

@Desi:
Haven't got any reviews yet so far...but then the pairing is rather small, now that I've actually looked. Got a couple faves though.

A page yesterday and more or less a page today. Might type up the crackfic some, provided I don't get distracted.

My beta is alive. The chick I beta for is gonna send me some new stuff too. So more work soon biggrin

Intellectual Mage

9,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
@Desi: Thanks, I'm excited! After over 20+ rewrites and ... 6 years(?), I'm finally moving past the first stage. So far, only 3 pages, then again, I cut off the first 20 pages sweatdrop . Hopefully the revision goes over well. 3nodding

Sparkly Gekko

Desi the fuzzy fluffhead
*Send e-mail*
An hour later...
"Wonder if they've replied yet."
Yeah, that sounds about right. xD

Anyways, I think I'm actually gonna dig around in my old notebooks some more, write a few outlines and compile first chapters if I can. I forgot about most of the beginnings I went through before writing Longing; some of them are fairly interesting. Maybe I'll juggle projects for a while before I find one I'm really passionate about (aside from Witchery, because I'm really liking that one at the moment).

smile

Questionable Streaker

Progress: A small bit into Chapter Seven. Eugh, I don't know where to go next.
Desi the fuzzy fluffhead
@Loper:
Well that doesn't count. That's basically cheating on failing.
What are the themes? Some could feature more strongly than others.
Well, in the latter parts of Storytime I create a lot of mystery about whether or not a certain character is God or not, and there's a lot around the relationship between two characters, and a possibility of them making peace in the future (they don't). In this short story, I have two characters in a similar position who do make peace, but it doesn't work out, and a third character who is put in very much of a leadership position, much more likely to be God. In a way, it answers much of the What If's? asked in Storytime.
I just finished a mind map for a story I'm trying to write, yay. whee
I wanted to do this for a while.

Fashionable Genius

5,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Desi the fuzzy fluffhead

@Rose:
Yay! Love positive reviews.
Aw, we're getting the rain back here. I was walking today and snails were everywhere. You expect one or two, but there were so many. crying

You've been keeping up with your drabbles and that's something through. Congrats on all of it.

My Progress:
Not much...not anything really. I went out looking for Ulysses and it was 18 dollars. It wasn't even made of recycle paper. emotion_donotwant
I'm hoping the used bookstore has it or the library gets it to me quick.

biggrin Same here. I've been drowning under the positive reviews that last couple of days.

Lucky! I don't mind the worms that come up and take over the sidewalks (or the crickets that make it hard to walk down the street without some crunching) when it rains. I just want rain.

biggrin Some days it does take me a while but I do write them out. One way or the other.

As for your progress...*hugs* I'm sure you'll find one.

My progress:

5-20-2012:

1) Drabble a Day #57 - Gojyo, Harry
2) Edited: Like a Bullet 19

5-21-2012:

1) Drabble a day #58 - Harry/Collin/Dennis
2: Edited: Like a Bullet 20
3) Wrote: Flash Story #51 - friendship (really, really short)

5-22-2012:

1) Drabble a Day #58 - Brad, Yohji, Aya
2) Edited: Like a Bullet 21

5-23-2012:

1) Drabble a Day #59 - Yusuke, Hiei

That's it so far. I'm working on Chapter 40 of A Shifting of Life and a Itachi/Sasuke/Naruto (SIN) for a lit trade between me and a friend. Hopefully I finish one of the two in the next few days.

*flumps over with a moan*

Nuclear Werewolf

Been a while... sweatdrop

Did 323 words last night... on paper, of all things, since the computer was already off by the time I started writing right before I went to sleep. Additional eighty-eight words today; wanted to do more, but Young Frankenstein was on and I was distracted. I regret nothing.

Four-day weekend upcoming, hooyah. Significant other's taking graduation leave so I get a few days to sit around and find something to do; writing sounds like a plan. That or drawing, or maybe paper maché -- I need to cut loose and do something fun and creative. Two more months of school to power through, can't let myself get burnt out now.

School is not conducive to writing, by the way. There's literally no time in the day to spend sitting in front of a computer to pound keys! Glad ya'll sound like you're making some sorts of progress. 3nodding
Progress: Did a really great scene where Eli turned into the monster he was afraid of. It was so exciting to write! Chapter 28 will be up on TextNovel in a few minutes and I'd love if you guys could tell me what you think of it! I got 1,000 words done on AngelRose.

Fashionable Genius

5,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Let's see. Quick update.

Edited chapter 22 of Like a Bullet.

Wrote some more on A Shifting of Life chapter 40. Up to about 705 words, give or take 30 to 40 words.

Plotting out how to garner some lit/jewelry/charm commissions so I can get a new jewelry loom and new pair of pants.
Edited some more of the crackfic. It's still not done. Went back and edited some more of that original short story, the other "The Bridge" (But its working title is "Tattoo" wink . I'm going to try submitting it to a magazine or something maybe.

No new content written.

Rose Strailo
My progress:

5-20-2012:

1) Drabble a Day #57 - Gojyo, Harry
2) Edited: Like a Bullet 19

Gojyo? From Saiyuki? Because if it is he's totally my favourite character, and I'd be interested to read that one, if you post them up anywhere.

Romantic Explorer

My Progress: worked on an short, original fic -meaning I forgot all about the stuff I said I wanted to do yesterday >.> darn plot-bunny

Good news is I've gotten over my writer's block for the crossover fic

Questionable Streaker

Progress: About a sentence more. GAH I don't know what the opening chapter scene should be

Destitute Millionaire

My progress:

A short transition from the starting scene to the next scene is partially done. Can't do much because our new home is still under construction, and the laptop I'm using occasionally goes down every few hours due to insufficient power. Writing the whole thing on paper is still not an option if I want to keep the whole thing secret.
Man, I haven't been here since forever.

Progress: Slowly finishing up the last chapter of my novel. Planning, a needy boyfriend, and errands keep pulling me away.

Wheezing Nerd

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Officially on summer break! I'm still not sure if I want to do anything for Surimo, especially as I have no ideas but I think I'll stick with the 100 words/day thing for now.

I've kept up with it pretty well, even around finals and studying.

I'm going to drive myself crazy waiting for my grades so I'm trying to write to stay calm. Not working much yet, but yeah. I've checked for grades about four times today and the semester ended today.

Sigh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces