Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Lunatic

17,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Timid 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
My... Progress? It's a good thing I liked so much of the last few chapters. I've been reading through the next few, and they're a complete mess. I'm cutting all this to a new file so I can begin piecing things together into a final version. *sigh*

This is also the point where several groups are supposed to come together, and everything has to be timed just right. Ugh. This will not be fun. -_-;;

Dapper Fatcat

8,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Good luck Flea!!

... I'm having the worst year for technology. My laptop charger just died. I can only access the Internet on my iPod where there is wireless. My new laptop is barely even 2 months old (it's an older charger, so that's probably the cause) but it won't turn on - and I can't access a new charger until my travels are over and I'm back in England in 2 weeks. Joy. I might have to postpone working on a lot of my writings because I also have no notebooks left (and my suitcase is too heavy to add one for the 365 challenge). So either I write really short entries on my iPod or catch up when I get home. Ugh, this sucks...

Feral Lunatic

17,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Timid 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Crapcrapcrap. I forgot about the 365 again. gonk I never even came up with a subject to write about. *sigh* And I'm trying to catch up on Eureka episodes tonight, while figuring out some notes for my chapters, so the 365 might have to wait until tomorrow...

PMS: Aw, that sucks. D= Maybe while you're travelling, you could fit an extra notebook in a friend's bag. Then you'd only have to stuff it in your own for the flight home.

Either that, or take a couple weeks of break from the challenge. XD
1,148 word, bringing AngelRose to 35,363 words! So excited about where the plot is headed!
A page. Maybe do some type/editing today. Probably will. Unless I just decide to tumblr. Oh and should do some beta work.

Got new computer. Just need to put Office and Firefox on it though. And Adobe Flash and all that stuff.

Learned Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
A small scenes; just a joke. But hey, I did SOMETHING... that's good, right?

Dapper Fatcat

8,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Flea: I could try and keep up with the challenge, but without my laptop I'm not sure I will. I know how much I struggle writing on paper. sweatdrop I might take a break and see how that goes. :3 Catch up later or something. XD

I think as long as we're both writing or working on something the 365 isn't the top priority, haha. It's good for the dry spells though.

Other news: Today is my last day in Chapel Hill. I'm all messed up. D=

Fashionable Genius

5,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Todays progress: I wrote a drabble and posted them. That's about it. I'm a bit out of it today.

Plans: Type up chapter 40 of Finding a Bit of Trust, therefore finishing it.

Rewrite A Butterfly's Dream scene list. I have added 5 scenes to that damn thing.

Rewrite A Butterfly's Dance scene list. I need to add details.

Edit Like a Bullet chapter 14. That's 4 pages to edit today. Not to bad. It's the 8 pages that kills me.
My Progress: Started working on the outline for my novel, and did a little bit of free writing.

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
OMG desi how have you been i didnt write for a while because my grandma died a month ago. i recently started working on some monster high stuff, LOVE THE NEW FRANCHISE, cant wait for More!!!

Tipsy Prophet

O.O You people have gotten so much done!
So much editing, writing, a bit of frustration about writing, editing, or the lack of. Though no one seems to be lacking progress.

Sorry for the lack of replying, tired. >.<
My biology teacher has l Monday-test, Friday-test, Tomorrow Day-essay.
I'm did the biology of schizophrenia for the research essay. That's all the writing I've been doing. e.e

Loaded Fairy

Progress: I have some more writing down, and I typed up a little bit of the next chapter from what I had, I need to finish that, so I might do that later today.
Chapter three has been edited a second time by me and is put up for select people to look over.
2 1/2 pages today--1 on the long story and the rest on the birthdayfic. That was like one of the easiest pages on the long story I've written. Encountering difficulties w/ the birthdayfic because I'm further ahead in canon than he is, and he doesn't want spoilers. Problem is, I never bothered with earlier in Naruto so most of what I know is spoilery.

Oh, and finished betaing that chapter & sent it back.

Typed about 500 words of the crackfic. I think it is officially the most retarded thing I've ever written. It was fun though, only problem is half of it doesn't make any sense or is almost unreadable.

Sparkly Gekko

Witchery (the new one) is currently at around 2200 words. I plan to write more today, hopefully finish chapter one. (Or something that resembles a full chapter. I may end up just plowing through this one instead of breaking it up as I go, for a change of pace.)
Desi the fuzzy fluffhead
O.O You people have gotten so much done!
So much editing, writing, a bit of frustration about writing, editing, or the lack of. Though no one seems to be lacking progress.

Sorry for the lack of replying, tired. >.<
My biology teacher has l Monday-test, Friday-test, Tomorrow Day-essay.
I'm did the biology of schizophrenia for the research essay. That's all the writing I've been doing. e.e

Huzzah!

I had a lack of progress yesterday due to a headache. Two sentences only.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff