Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nuclear Werewolf

Desi the fuzzy fluffhead
Splendid! That's a great amount.
Do you write AU fics often?

Certainly better than I have been doing since... oof, before March. A few more days like that and I can reach my year's goal of 20k words in no time. Only about 4k left to write to make it. (Small amount, but I knew things would be busy.)

This is actually my first AU fic... not even for a finished story, either. Had one of those "but what if my MC does the opposite thing of what he does?" ideas a while back, so, bam, story.

I can already tell it needs a lot of polishing, but I can do that after I actually finish it.
@Desi: Thanks for the encouragement! xd . My progress so far 1039 words.

Aged Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Desi the fuzzy fluffhead

@Knight:
I knew someone's who's first draft was a basically an outline. He would write the barebones of the story, no descriptions, no dialogue, just telling what happens.
Then he would go back and add that during the second draft.
Hope the 4K goes well. OuO
Do you think your NaNo is going to be worthy of editing?

Even if it's not worthy of it, it will get it. I really think that all stories no matter how horrible, or uninteresting they are could benefit from editing.

Magical Lover

142 words so far tonight. Didn't write yesterday because we had no internet... Idk what the hell internet has to do with writing... but I felt weird trying to write without being on here and youtube at the same time. Hoping to write a little more right now.. ^^ just thought I'd post here now.. because I'll probably write then go straight to bed.

Oh I miss the days when I could sit and write for hours without getting sidetracked, even with gaia msn and facebook open....

Questionable Prophet

@Masks:
Why is your character in a police car on the way to the hospital?
Is showing him getting there important?

@Nebraska:
Antiquity is a nice word. I like the way it feels on my tongue. That is an amazing history.
Expression is hard with normal characters at time.

How'd the hair cut go? Good luck getting it to the studio, it's going to be awesome.
Three more days! if the 6th is Tuesday for you.

@Alara:
AWESOME!
Congrats on getting so far. I skimmed some of your story.
I think I came in the middle with the missing friend.
Good luck with it. ^^

@Loper:
What artwork? OuO
It will. Just keep your mind open.
I got an idea once when I was looking for coupons.

@They Fall:
^^
Whootness! Congrats on breaking the 1K mark.

@Knight:

This is the first NaNo I'm going to edit.
"I firmly believe every book was meant to be written."~Matthew Chute

@Tripp:
Sweetness. Congrats on writing so often.
I write so much more when the internet breaks.
Well, I guess I don't use youtube too much.
You might be able to get back to writing that way one day.

My Progress:
I checked out a book on weapons, a writer's guide. I've never really felt comfortable with my MC's gun. I just know the bare minimum.
And I got a 92% on my first college-level-scientific-essay. biggrin
I thought I was going to do so badly that I'd fail the class and lose my financial aid, or wreck my GPA.
Progress: A couple hundred words or so for a contest. I don't want to do too much because I'm worried my entry won't be valid and I'm waiting for the owner to get back to me
Desi the fuzzy fluffhead
@Loper:
What artwork? OuO
It will. Just keep your mind open.
I got an idea once when I was looking for coupons.
I take Art BTEC at school (too long and complicated to explain), and we had to do an oil pastel drawing of a piece of bark, and I'm insanely behind, so I stayed later at school to finish off.
Ideas have a tendency to strike like that.

Magical Lover

gonk Need. To. Format. Flash. Drive. crying I have no clue what happened! crying

I already knew there was one part of the flash drive almost broken. But my mom and dad's computer programmer friend had a look at the flash drive, and made it worse when he tried it on the computer. Before, the end would only push in if you tried to put the flash drive in the wrong way. But now, doing it the right way, it still pushes in. So I think he had it turned the wrong way and tried to force it instead of turning it around and trying it the other way... Some computer geek, eh? Then he tried to say it won't register at all, because I broke it. It worked fine last night, then today it wont, and after he tried to mess with it, it wont even register because the end pushes in no matter what. -.-

Like my dad says, he's a know-nothing-know-it-all.

DESIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! A while back you showed me a website that I can store files on.... what was it? I wanna use it, and google docs for backups.
Progress: 1298 words, slow but it's getting there.

Familiar Millionaire

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
acid tripp -x
gonk Need. To. Format. Flash. Drive. crying I have no clue what happened! crying

I already knew there was one part of the flash drive almost broken. But my mom and dad's computer programmer friend had a look at the flash drive, and made it worse when he tried it on the computer. Before, the end would only push in if you tried to put the flash drive in the wrong way. But now, doing it the right way, it still pushes in. So I think he had it turned the wrong way and tried to force it instead of turning it around and trying it the other way... Some computer geek, eh? Then he tried to say it won't register at all, because I broke it. It worked fine last night, then today it wont, and after he tried to mess with it, it wont even register because the end pushes in no matter what. -.-

DESIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! A while back you showed me a website that I can store files on.... what was it? I wanna use it, and google docs for backups.

OMG, sorry about your USB, it must've been a horrible experience. i know i would be pissed if that happened to me evil

Magical Lover

Kuramalover23
acid tripp -x

OMG, sorry about your USB, it must've been a horrible experience. i know i would be pissed if that happened to me evil
I'm pissed off because he ct have our trip pictompletely broke it and blamed me. it worked until today... and could have been backed up if he hadn't gotten ahold of it. b*****d... stressed

But I guess I didn't lose my writing. Had copy of writing folder on laptop. We just don't have our trip pictures.. or a 16GB flash drive... :/

Questionable Prophet

acid tripp -x

gonk That's horrible! And he didn't even apologize? >;0
Well, flashdrives do just decide to give up on life every once and a while. Sorry for your loss. emotion_hug
It's Slashdrive.net.

@They Fall:
That's more than 200 words. biggrin
Great job keeping with it.

@Loper:
Hope they get back to you soon.
I hate drawing bark. Every art teacher thinks it's the most helpful, learning thing to draw.
I think it's kind of funny, using paper, which can be wood, to draw wood. (Except a painting would be canvas.)

Ideas do. 3nodding

Magical Lover

Desi the fuzzy fluffhead
acid tripp -x

gonk That's horrible! And he didn't even apologize? >;0
Well, flashdrives do just decide to give up on life every once and a while. Sorry for your loss. emotion_hug
It's Slashdrive.net.

No he didn't. He's not the type of person to apologize. D:
and thank you! ummm ....its not working.... D:

Questionable Prophet

acid tripp -x

I dislike it when people are like that. There's rarely anything horribly wrong about being wrong, but there is something wrong about not having common or just curtsey.

And I love slashdrive.net
I never trust my evil flashdrives with anything.

Questionable Streaker

Progress: 400 words for a contest. The owner got back to me and my proposed entry is valid cat_mrgreen
Desi the fuzzy fluffhead
@Loper:
Hope they get back to you soon.
I hate drawing bark. Every art teacher thinks it's the most helpful, learning thing to draw.
I think it's kind of funny, using paper, which can be wood, to draw wood. (Except a painting would be canvas.)
To quote my art teacher "I know it's going to be a challenge but I think you're all really talented and can do this". It's a change from painting fish, which I thought I was going to go insane about.

Sparkly Gekko

I made progress yesterday!

I'm almost 1k words into chapter eleven now and hope to write more today. My goal is to get to 1.5k by the end of the day. Wish me luck. =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff