Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Seeker

@Desi:
Why thankies. I was going for the rugged warrior look, but with enough JRPG prettyboy-ness to make it adorable.
Yeah, 22 chapters (23 if you count the first interlude) is pretty daunting for me. I've been working on this story for about two years now, though, so I suppose I should have hit this point a long time ago.
I name my chapters prior to writing them, just so I know what's supposed to go on in it. Of course, they're always subject to change. I had to change chapter four from "Omission" to "Mortal." Meh, just fit better.
@Desi:
I'd get too nervous to go on TV. My absolute best friend and I were texting and I decided I'd throw a big party for my friends (I get along with just about everyone in my grade at school) when I got published. It's gonna be amazing!

Questionable Prophet

@Freelancer:
So, you name your chapters before you write them?
That's different.

2 years! That's a mind boggling amount of time for me. And I thought 9 months (+infinity for editing) was a lot of time.

@Sanjifan:
That will be a blast.
I don't like crowds too much. If I ever do get published I imagine just going out to do something...planning is not my forte....and telling everyone who will listen that I got published.
Or I might just do something with my imaginary smexy man. xp
@Desi:
My friend agreed. She said she can't wait. I can't either. heart

Questionable Prophet

Sanjifanforever
@Desi:
My friend agreed. She said she can't wait. I can't either. heart

Awww...

Sorry if the replies are late. I'm watching How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
@Desi: Yeah, I've done and won NaNo three times, as well as WriMos in other months five (I think?) times. Been avidly writing along the NaNo vein since 2007. =]

Wheezing Businesswoman

1,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
@Freelancer: Your avi is awesome! And also - your signature... Sorry if you have no idea what I'm talking about, but it doesn't happen to be a reference to the movie Brick, does it? Feel free to disregard this if it isn't.

@Sanjifan: That sounds like so much fun!

Progress: Like 300 words, but it is four in the morning because I randomly woke up. Now I'm hungry and in need of a shower, but I don't want to do anything. Argh.

Questionable Prophet

@Imperatrix:
I've only done Nano once, and I beat it with 70K words. That's why I'm thinking about doing my 1st drafts in 2 months. I don't think I will though.

@Muffled Chimes:
Ugh, I hate waking up super early or super late.
I woke up at 4PM today.
How the hell am I suppose to fall asleep?

Sexy Seeker

Muffled Chimes
@Freelancer: Your avi is awesome! And also - your signature... Sorry if you have no idea what I'm talking about, but it doesn't happen to be a reference to the movie Brick, does it? Feel free to disregard this if it isn't.

I'm getting a lot of feedback for this here bundle of pixels (:
And actually, the quote itself is from a series called Red Vs Blue. If you haven't heard of it, Rooster Teeth productions basically just makes a hilarious series using the Halo games.

Wheezing Businesswoman

1,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
FreelancerAgent-Nebraska
Muffled Chimes

I'm getting a lot of feedback for this here bundle of pixels (:
And actually, the quote itself is from a series called Red Vs Blue. If you haven't heard of it, Rooster Teeth productions basically just makes a hilarious series using the Halo games.

Oh! I have, I just didn't connect the dots. c= Nor have I watched RvB very often - I'm not too big into the Halo games, but what I've seen of the videos is very funny.

Sexy Seeker

Muffled Chimes
Oh! I have, I just didn't connect the dots. c= Nor have I watched RvB very often - I'm not too big into the Halo games, but what I've seen of the videos is very funny.

Hah, yeah. I watched most of the series before ever even playing a Halo game. Of course, now that I play multiplayer day and night and see some of the places they use as sets, it takes away a bit of the magic.
Oh, magic, always leaving me for some whore...

Whoops, rambled a bit.

Wheezing Businesswoman

1,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
FreelancerAgent-Nebraska
Muffled Chimes

Hah, yeah. I watched most of the series before ever even playing a Halo game. Of course, now that I play multiplayer day and night and see some of the places they use as sets, it takes away a bit of the magic.
Oh, magic, always leaving me for some whore...

Whoops, rambled a bit.

I know, Magic is such a slut. :C It does the same to me. </3

Sexy Seeker

Muffled Chimes

I know, Magic is such a slut. :C It does the same to me. </3

Magic took the lamp. Why the ******** would it need a lamp?
Ah, well, I need to go kill some people in Halo now (I know, I know, I'm the only literate person on the internet who likes it, shut up!). Peace and chicken grease.

Oh, and tell magic it can keep the damn lamp. It probably sticks it up its wonder hole or something when I'm not looking.

Wheezing Businesswoman

1,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
Alright, you have fun! And I will tell Magic! (Magic took all of my clean underwear. I'm not sure what it's going to do with it... )

Chatty Pumpkin

8,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Jeeze. I'm gone a couple of days and the thread jumps half a mile. gonk

No progress. My boyfriend is staying for the weekend, and that plus revision for my horrid exam on Wednesday is kind of hampering. After Wednesday there might be a little more writing going on though. (At least until my next exam in two weeks...)

I did decide that I want to continue my novel in third person, though, instead of first. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff