Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Prophet

MTGreat
((I guess I'll start doing this.))

Finish drafting the fifth chapter, I may have to revise the third chapter more before publish it on wattpad.

Hello, welcome to the thread!

My Progress:
It's been terrible.
Worked on it a little bit today.
I am 1,339 through my rewriting.
Yay xp

Lazy Teammate

24,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Evolution Debut 250
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Progress: barely written anything today. Going to a writer's club so i may write more there.

Questionable Prophet

MTGreat
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Progress: barely written anything today. Going to a writer's club so i may write more there.

You're welcome.
Oh, coolio, a writer's club. I've always kind of wanted to join one and I know there has to be at least one in my area. How did you find your's?

And good luck with the writing.

My Progress:
I got a little bit more today. Slow and steady wins the race.

Feral Loiterer

110,000 words baby! mrgreen

I still have such a long way though. crying

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Okay. I'm sitting at 19.5k and the beginning of a new scene. Finished the scene I'd left off with last night, tweaked the next one to make it fit, and I think actually left off in a place where tomorrow is going to go pretty smoothly.

Goodnight!

Lazy Teammate

24,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Evolution Debut 250
Written a paragraph or two from running in Vegas. Today I wrote about sweets and it making me hungry. crying

Sparkly Gekko

I got to 60k and past the character arc sections of that fantasy story, and I wrote something for a contest on Figment. Wish me luck.

Lazy Teammate

24,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Evolution Debut 250
Good luck goddess.

I'm kinda sick today, so basically didn't written too much today. But I must finish it before publishing the next chapter in wattpad and here.
Editing, but i started a new poem. Trying to make it raw and spill my guts out onto it.
Progress:
No progress on the Gods of War trilogy for a while. Darn semi-writer's block.
Came up with a new story idea though. Called it Moonblood.It's about werewolves.
Wrote a few character profiles, not sure of the word count though since it was written by hand.

Sparkly Gekko

I can see the end of this novel. I'm a little past 62k at the moment and most of the character stuff is taken care of. Just need to write it out with a bang and then boom I'll be done.

I'm kind of giddy at the moment and trying to keep it contained until I actually write "The End" on the manuscript.

Novel's done! Woo!

Time to reorganize my writing folder.
WRote some Edited a lot. Found a title for the novel. Good. Good.

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Reddit has an acquiring editor who critiques queries. heart

I got a review from a pro on what I did wrong and what needs fixing. Actually left half of my query intact, much to my surprise.

No real progress elsewhere. (Three new rejection letters. Total of 13 now). But at least I have that going for me.

Kattion's Waifu

Wealthy Genius

7,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I am more of the thriller, action, suspense type of writer. ninja my work has to have twist and unhappy endings. I write everyday when I can even if its just a simple paragraph. Also reading is important for a writer in case ppl dont know.

If you dont read how can you write? lool! anyway thats blah blah blabber for tonight haha~
I submitted two poems today. One is brand new and probably should have waited, but it was a piece written in a spurt of passion. We'll see and go from there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff