Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
Yesterday I made a tiny bit of progress. However, in the next couple of days, I'm gonna try to wrap up editing/revising the first three chapters or so. Mainly 'cause I told my English teacher that I would send her some of the chapters next week. Also, I kept some of my readers waiting too long. *sigh* Oh well, at least the exams didn't start yet.

Weiss-san's Boyfriend

Ghostly Ghost

44,375 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
progress: I wrote one page in my notebook, and didn't type anything...

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
Somehow I went from 'making slow and steady progress' to 'making weird noises while sending messages and getting distracted by social-networking websites'. I think it's 'cause of all the junk food I consumed. And my head is aching. But, not to worry, for I shall start writing yet again and this time, I SHALL BE VICTORIOUS! I hope.

Magical Lover

I quit writing after about 8 good size sentences, and started drawing my son.... lol

Fashionable Genius

5,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
I am exhausted.

I have finished and claimed my place as a winner of NaNo for the 4th year in the row and I'm now working on finishing my story, plot out a few others and finishing a few that I started before NaNo started.

I will type up my full list of what I've been doing for the month of November soon. Promise. First, I must buy tea lights for a friend. *putters off to do so*

Questionable Streaker

Progress: Paragraph of description.
Back to work with 1,006 words. Only 19k away from the 60k mark.
New draft of my hero story done. Started on another story. Should get a poem or two done today as well. Yay.

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
I got some progress done and I was enjoying myself, too. Unfortunately, that was when my charger decided to stop working and my laptop lost it's charge. I am worried about what happened to the story and I'm depressed.
Progress since I last posted: Thought of two ways the sequel to AngelRose could go and decided to write an outline for the darker one first. I plan to have the outline done so it can be the first story I write next year. I have almost eight chapters mapped out and am loving it! I hope to get the happier version of the sequel outlined in February so I can write it in March. After that, I hope to rewrite a story I wrote four years ago in eighth grade.

And maybe I can squeeze in going to college in there somewhere. sweatdrop

Invisible Genius

4,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
They belong to the Cosmos...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm a Thinker; I could break it down.
I'm a Shooter- trust me, baby.
As we jump out, feel it in the Will.
Will you come now, Peacefully with me?

Now, as all your thinking is Over...!
Out of space, where someone's Waiting there...
The sounds of Children, playing in the Fallout..!

Above the Pain!

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
My charger started working again, and I got work done and made improvements. I might send the second chap off to a certain someone who's name I won't mention tomorrow so that that person can read over it. I hope that person gives me a quick reply.

In other news, I need medication for depression.

Airship Canon

WRITERS BLOCK..... fuuuuuuuuu----!

Ouch. That sucks.
I wrote 10k words in five days, putting the first novel in my series at over 80,000 words. It took two ink cartridges to print out so that my husband can begin editing it for me while I work towards finishing it. Probably have about 20k to go. It's winding down. In other news, I love holding the hard copy in my hands and just carried it around all day today, beaming and reading and occasionally stricken with doubts. Writing is such an emotional roller coaster for me. I'm so simultaneously proud, hopeful, and pessimistic.

Then comes the query letter fun! Researched agents and query letter writing today.

But then stopped, because there's still 20k to go. Must. Focus.

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
Today I'm making progress, though not too much. I dunno if I'll be sending the chap off today. I want to make it as good as possible before I do, but I'm impatient to get some help on it.
Wrote a poem. Going to do some editing tonight.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff