Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to the official name generator! If you have trouble coming up with names for characters, this is the place for you! Just give me a brief description of the character, and I'll give you a few names, and if they're to your liking, you are free to use them!
Kk, I'll give this a go: I'm currently writing a fanfic for a fantasy movie (yes movie...I know, I'm pathetic razz ) and I need a couple of names for the baddies. NE ideas???
Well, it really depends on the setting of the story, is it a medieval story, a futuristic one, or what?
futuristic. hee....gotta love sci-fi/fantasy xp heart heart
maybe we should take this to a PM...

Could you give me a brief description of the villains?
Shempy
maybe we should take this to a PM...

um...well, I was planning on getting a name, then working on the characters. but if you wanna do it the other way around, i'll PM u in about a week. ^^" Ur call.
ThePathOfShadows

um...well, I was planning on getting a name, then working on the characters. but if you wanna do it the other way around, i'll PM u in about a week. ^^" Ur call.

It would be much easier to come up with a fitting name if I knew a little bit about their personality, so I'll be waiting...

Dapper Humorist

Ok I need some help...The story takes place in three different times. Somewhere in the 1500's, 2004, and 2236. I have the names for all save one character. She is one in the Midievil time and is a person who LOVES any type of acohal. Drinking is one of her best skills and it is only matched by the skill with a sword.
Shempy
ThePathOfShadows

It would be much easier to come up with a fitting name if I knew a little bit about their personality, so I'll be waiting...
Well...I'll PM you or post in here again if I get stuck. Thanx anyways! ^^

Ice-Cold Capitalist

13,675 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
Sorith
Ok I need some help...The story takes place in three different times. Somewhere in the 1500's, 2004, and 2236. I have the names for all save one character. She is one in the Midievil time and is a person who LOVES any type of acohal. Drinking is one of her best skills and it is only matched by the skill with a sword.

Kell. I think that's a great name for someone kinda tough. Good idea for the story. 3nodding
Sorith

Ooh, Chrono Trigger-y, I like it! biggrin

Names: Maria Sorel, Jacqueline Moschet, Eleanor de Chagny, and that's about all I can think of right now. Sorry, I'll try to think of some more overnight.

Dapper Humorist

If you need anything else like her personality I will tell you.
Hmm, a name for an alcoholic... How about Rickem? I don't know, that sounds kind of futuristic. Jameson Marcalouge, that's more Medival sounding. Well, I hope I helped you.
Mango-Punch
Hmm, a name for an alcoholic... How about Rickem? I don't know, that sounds kind of futuristic. Jameson Marcalouge, that's more Medival sounding. Well, I hope I helped you.

O.O w00t. Rickem sounds kewl..um...can I mooch it??? sweatdrop

Dapper Humorist

Mango-Punch

Its a female... stare sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces