New NaNo thread is up!

*lets thread wither and die* 0.5 50.0% [ 17 ]
*waits for thread to be rebirthed from the ashes* 0.5 50.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1870 1871 1872 > >> >>> »|

Luminous Spirit

tab *slides through the door of the new thread* Hullo~

Shadowy Senshi

@PMS - Yeeeah, work can be a real time sink. I'm there too, feel like I'm just dicking around killing time since I have such a hard time focusing on Monday mornings emo

And you totally should! I'm going to try to spruce up my mermaid short stories and get a printed copy of that so I can either keep editing by hand or just have it around! I might be most excited about making a cover page though xD

Hi Wish! How are you feeling with NaNo behind us?

Chatty Pumpkin

8,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Morse: I'm actually dreading making the cover for Juno & Diana! I don't even know where to start. sweatdrop But, surprisingly, I am excited to start editing it. I won't be once I get going, but I do have a few ideas of what needs working on so that's good! X3

I swear I don't do much on Monday mornings. Or, actually, any mornings. I'd be much more productive if I could work from 10-6 instead of 9-5 or something. >_>

Hello Wish!

Luminous Spirit

tab Mors: I feel great for winning, despite the fact that brain feels like it's been shot.
tab PMS: Hello~ How are you?

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

So I'm typing up some Aizora stuff since it's a slow day at the office so far.

User Image

Dedcadent Pants

Well, I'm dead at work. Ran an update, bounced the box, and now I can't log in.

Fuuuuuuuck.

This does not bode well.

Shadowy Senshi

@Lia - Keep going until everything is broken for everyone and no one can log in? =D

@Wish - Yep, that sounds about right, the exhaustion might kick in for a bit.

@PMS - I'm definitely a productive morning person, but only if I'm home in my pajamas. The process of preparing for work is enough to make me lose most motivation in the morning :Sweat: And I like to be able to leave work at 5, 6 seems so late =p

Devoted Bibliophile

*Rolls in* Congrats to all who hit their 50k~! And to those who made great progress regardless heart

I hit mine, but I still have at least a chapter and a half before I can call this story finished.
Good thing Anon gave me the goal of writing 3k. =3

Luminous Spirit

tab Mors: I'm trying to fix that by outlining other stories I have in my mind, but so far, it's not helping. sweatdrop

Dedcadent Pants

Mors - No one can log into the gui already. I'm dinkering around in my console, trying to get things working there.

So far, no luck.

Shadowy Senshi

@Lia - Uh oh D:

@Wish - Maybe take a day off, let your brain rest for a bit?

I'm going to brb for lunch!

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

did a little over 250 words at work today. And I got 3mins until clock out tiem so I'll be home in a few emotion_yatta

User Image

Chatty Pumpkin

8,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Morse: 6 does seem super late, but I'm the same as you. I'm productive in the morning but only if I've had enough sleep. So I can easily wake up at 8am and be working at home by 9am, but when I work in the office I have to leave the house at 7:30 at the latest which means an early morning. D:

Wish: Happy because I'm headed home now! Yaaay! Hope you're good!

Right, I'm off home! I hope y'all will be online later. I'm going for a walk with a friend and then I'd like to get some writing done. emotion_donotwant

Luminous Spirit

tab Mors: I would, but I wouldn't have anything to do. sweatdrop
tab PMS: Yay for heading home! 3nodding

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
ninja *peeks in and looks around*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items