Welcome to Gaia! ::

New NaNo thread is up!

*lets thread wither and die* 0.5 50.0% [ 17 ]
*waits for thread to be rebirthed from the ashes* 0.5 50.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]

Dedcadent Pants

Hellsing - I wish they'd had the audacity to go that route in Dracula 2000, but nooo, they had to chicken out. Cowards. It would have made for a much better movie in my opinion if they'd made Jesus the vampire instead of Judas.

Kendra Rosewood's Husband

Celestial Mystic

Terr ~ What did i just watch? That had me busting up.

Bashful Raider

Immortality - Just gonna leave this here. Very interesting article.

Thirteenth Dragon

*Falls out of chair laughing at terradi's video* OMG, yes! *smashes keyboard with head in throes of laughter*

*Has never seen Dracula 2000 that she's aware of, though does remember 30 pieces of silver and a rope being important, but prefers the Hellsing explanation* Lia, have you read James Rollins' Order of the Sanguine series?

*Steals Zy's clothes*

Agreeing with the article, Ship! I always thought something similar!

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Zy - I have no friggin clue, to be honest. Someone linked me to it a month back or so and it was too hilarious not to save.

Masked - I like that. I like that a lot. Especially the business about everyone wanting in on the secret. That is something that should be a part of vampires being 'out' in any world where that happens.

I want to address the idea of vampires becoming public knowledge way down the line in my series ... or at least the government finding out and deciding it's not worth the risk. Still have to work out how I want that to run and what would make the most sense.

Celestial Mystic

Hell ~ Why you stealing my clothes?

Lia ~ That is a pretty great video! I can see people finding out about vampires and not trying to get the secret to eternal life from them, because most vampires will kill you before you can catch them, They are not going to let you take them and they are commonly stronger than a human. But an immortal human, you will be a science experiment forever.

Thirteenth Dragon

Zy Because, I only have two of those, and want whole set? I don't know, it was an ice breaker...?

Finished article: Wow, I never thought about the time speeding up thing, at least not consciously. I have a character who embodies Time, and I just sort of imagined what a being like that would think of mere mortals, and it just matches the article perfectly... 0_o

UGH! I turned on the computer to WRITE! Nothing happened. I just spent six hours doing nothing... And apparently I can't type coherently either...

Celestial Mystic

Hell ~ I have come to like this set. It has a nice feel to it.

Thirteenth Dragon

I was JOKING, Zy! *Strangles* But I'll accept them anyway!

Dapper Phantom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

eek Why is there strangling and fighting going on?!

BlueJay Adler's Fangirl

Trash Otaku

//snuggles next to Zy thinking its Lover

I'm so irritated. gonk
Plus can't start writing cuz home work. gonk gonk
AND LOVERS STORY STOPPED! gonk gonk gonk scream

Celestial Mystic

Hell ~ I'm the type to be nice at times. I'm liking the set so much I wanted to share the glory.

Dapper Phantom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Woofie - do some homework, eat some bacon, get some writing done *thumbs up* =w=b

BlueJay Adler's Fangirl

Trash Otaku

Hito I would kill for some bacon... emotion_drool

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

5kindness is done, edited and uploaded for people to see.

Now I have nothing to do. I mean I could work on Aizora but I'm trying to decide on some plot points for it and don't want to write much on it until I decide. So I'm writing some Golden Dawn stuff on my Eva notebooks emotion_awesome

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces