Hello all and wow I haven't posted in forever. So much has happened. First off this is my first year for NaNo and well I decided to work on two novels at the same time, both at 50k words. I had to create two accounts to do it. Plus, each day I have managed to type up 2k words for each novel.

I wanted to share with everyone an writing challenges I have set up for myself for 2018. My plan to write 12 novel drafts in 12 months. Yes it may sound crazy, but I have way too many ideas that need to be put to good use, so I have created a thread group on NaNo if anyone is interested in joining. It's alright if 12 novel drafts are too much, I'm just hoping others will join to give each other encouragement to at least try to write as many novel drafts one can do in one year. It isn't going to be easy but I had to try it out.

Here is the link to the thread, you'll need to be login to your NaNo account in order to view it.
https://nanowrimo.org/forums/writing-groups-and-clubs/threads/431319

If you know anyone else that might want to join me, feel free to share them the link.
Thanks and best of luck to everyone with reaching their writing goal for NaNo.