Welcome to Gaia! ::

*cuddles thread*

[+1] 1 100.0% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 2872 2873 2874 > >> >>> »|

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

Oh no poor Thee I wish I could take care of you, make you all better emotion_bandaid

Edit:
Moya:
You better believe I'll PM you

Timid Seeker

I wish I feel better too I hate the stomach flu!
Luckily it only happens once a year
So after today I'll be better!!!

EDIT: Shower time! Be back in a bit!!!

Chatty Regular

I slept until noon and I didn't even stay up that late!! Gosh! Going to make a breakfast, go biking for a bit, and then start finishing up those commissions... phew c:

Thee, I hope things imrpove for you soon D: The flu was definitely not fun this month in November.

Obsessive Loiterer

(62/266 bubbles translated!)

Kendra: Okay! I'll look forward to it. Just let me know what you want me to send you, haha.

Enchantress: Hope the shower helps! I like crushed ice when I have the stomach flu--also goldfish and orange juice. (I had the stomach flu last month.)

Geo: I hope you enjoy biking! emotion_hug See you later!

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

My head is pounding. I think I'll lay down with my laptop and read Moya stories.
I have Rapunzel to read yet then I'll need to bug Moya for more.

Obsessive Loiterer

(88/266 bubbles [aka 16 pages] translated!)
(Now 115/266 bubbles [aka 21 pages] translated! As of 15 minutes later.)

Kendra: Rapunzel's kind of depressing, haha. sweatdrop I hope you enjoy it, though. Would acetaminophen help your headache?

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

Moya: I got pills that should make the pain go away it will just take some time. I'm fine with depressing.

Distinct Hunter

Man, this thread exploded after I went to sleep. Hello everyone! Guess I'm the new guy in the group.

Whimsi: The fantasy challenge looks amazing. I hope you don't mind if I lurk around your world for a bit. I'm working on my own right now, and there are a lot of areas still lacking. Best of luck to you on yours.

Obsessive Loiterer

(Now 146/266 bubbles [aka 25 pages] translated!)

Kendra: Well, I hope the pills help! Let me know if there's anything I can do.

Adler: Hello and welcome! Best of luck with all your own goals!

Captcha: "live life" -- I'm trying, okay?!

Distinct Hunter

Moya: Thanks! I think I'm going to add the world building challenge to my list of goals. I love the idea of having ready prompts when I'm stuck on something. Can I ask what you're translating?

Feral Lunatic

50,800 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Party Member 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
new thread! dramallama

I'd post a list for December, but with the way I'm working, I'd be lucky to get a single thing done from it. sweatdrop

Two of my big things involve world-building. I need to brainstorm a bunch of brands, place names and ideas for futuristic technology. Blerrrgh. The other thing involves taking a bunch of ideas from various pagan traditions and fusing them into a futuristic variety for one of my main characters. Ugh.

As you can see, my enthusiasm is not the greatest. sweatdrop

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Hello thread! Happy December!

Speaking of Rapunzle, I'm watching Tangled. And baking cinnamon rolls. emotion_kirakira

Distinct Hunter

Da Flea: Hello. I'm sure you'll get more done than you think. And I would love to hear what you come up with for the futuristic pagan ideas. I love seeing how the pagan cultures get adapted.

AurinJade: Now my stomach wants cinnamon rolls...also, hello!

Revered Nerd

BlueJay Adler
Man, this thread exploded after I went to sleep. Hello everyone! Guess I'm the new guy in the group.

Whimsi: The fantasy challenge looks amazing. I hope you don't mind if I lurk around your world for a bit. I'm working on my own right now, and there are a lot of areas still lacking. Best of luck to you on yours.

I do not mind at all. I am flattered you actually want to read it. I have a link to the contest thread in the first post so you could check that out if you want. The challenge has helped me so much, even if it has been a pain in some areas.

Obsessive Loiterer

Adler: Someone put out a call for translating help in a Japanese speaking community I follow. No one else responded, so I decided to help. I've, uh, kept them waiting a long time, though. October and November kinda slipped through my fingers.

World-building is really fun! The world of Fallacy took me forever to set up. Unmaking, on the other hand, I just put together in bits and pieces throughout the anthology. Fun stuff. Let me know if I can give you a hand!

Flea: Post a list anyway! Maybe it'll give you a little motivation. Also, can I help with the world-building stuff? That sounds like fun.

Aurin: Hello! Ahh, I want cinnamon rolls now... Also, I wanna watch movies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff