Welcome to Gaia! ::

*cuddles thread*

[+1] 1 100.0% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]

Moya
If you can find it, that'd be great. If not, I can do some googling, no biggie. =)
But yeah, that chart looks super helpful.
Thanks! It was this same scene that's been dragging on for about a bazillion years now, and today I finally knocked it forward by inserting a big bloodbath and making my MC have to run away from the wreckage. I stopped it once he was out of danger, and tomorrow I've got to finish it off, but that won't be nearly as painstaking as what I got out of the way today.
I don't think it's insane for you at all. You can totally do it!
I think it'll require lots of focus, but this thread can help with that, and when it's not you can always shut off the internet for a while to push out those words.
Jade
Wars will be had in abundance!
I think once April comes and my husband deploys, I might be able to knock out that many words in a week, but there's no way I could do it now since we're trying to spend as much time as possible together while we can.
That daily signature update sounds like a good idea.

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello peoples, How is it going? Is every ones writing going well?

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Limit - That's understandable. Smoochies with the hubby are vastly important. emotion_dowant

Heeeey Kendra! I'm not too shabby. How's it going with you?

Obsessive Loiterer

Aurin: Well, I figure a PM nag will be doubly effective, so I'll try to do that!

Limitless: Here you go! Err, or that should be it? I didn't save the link, but this seems to be the same chart.

Ahh, running from bloodbaths. My MCs do that a lot. Or run into them.

I dunno--the rest of this month, I'll be writing 15k a day. rofl But I'll certainly do my very best! I'm planning to write nonstop during the day. I'll check in during the evenings.

Kendra: It's going okay! I'm trying to get through these outlines...

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

Moya ~ you can do it! Get those words done.

Jade ~ I got my word count done for toady and I am thinking about joining you on the 20k week thing.

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Moya - I'll be on the lookout for them! They'll definitely be effective.

Kendra - Oooh, you should! We can do it together and be awesome! <3

OH!

And someone should probably demand random excerpts throughout my marathon week from me. That way I don't let my writing get too sloppy if I know I might have to share a bit at a moment's notice. xD
Kendra
Hello! My writing was a roaring success today, so I opened your present! It's beautiful!
Thanks for the encouragement to finally get my butt in gear. <3

Jade
They're pretty much the most important thing about life, I tell ya what. 4laugh

Moya
Thanks for looking that up! Now I'm going to spend a part of the morning tomorrow filling in that chart, haha.
Do you write better in the day?
I try so hard to write during the day, but it just feels better and more productive at night. Preferring the night is a bad habit I need to get out of though.
You can do 15k per day in your sleep, girl. You've totally got this.
Ooh, I love random excerpt time, so that'll be no problem, Jade!

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

Jade ~ Alright, You and I will write 20k in 7 days together!!

LS ~ That is awesome! I hope you like your prize and it was worth it.

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Limit - I expect you'll keep me on my toes, then. ^ ^ And if you know random excerpt time, then you know I demand everybody shares, yes?

Kendra - IT IS ON! scream *high fives* Let's do this. I'm using Friday as my start time. Are you in on that, are are you going to set a different schedule?
Kendra
It was definitely worth it. emotion_hug
I'll be cheering you on as you join Jade in the 20k per week challenge!

Jade
Oh yeah, I know random excerpt time.
I shall come prepared! emotion_donotwant

Obsessive Loiterer

Kendra: I'm gonna do my best! Did you see my crazy schedule chart? gonk Oh well! I'm gonna blast through all this! Yeah!

Aurin: I'll request that you send me your first, last, and favorite line of the day whenever I message you, as well as any excerpts you want to share! Then I'll respond in the morning. Sound good?

Also, you should send them to me even if I don't specifically ask, because sometimes I'm a space cadet.

Limitless: The most I've ever written in a day was 12k. rofl But that might be enough to get me through those chapters, anyway. And I'd really like to get these stories done, you know?

Also, I'm waaay more effective during the day, except when my meds kick in and make me sleepy. I want to see the chart when you've filled it in!

Oh, and Kendra + Aurin (re. the blitz): I'm in! I'm going to try to write 100k that week, though. So hold me to it with excerpts and wars and such! Although I'll try to be offline most of the time.

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

Moya ~ I saw you chart, I am using the same one. You better write. stare

LS ~ I am glad you like it. emotion_hug

Jade ~ I will start on Friday with you. Leaving me the next few days to brainstorm. We can do this. emotion_brofist

Obsessive Loiterer

Kendra: I'm gonna need all the support I can get if I'm to get through it all. confused I'm gonna sign off until I finish plotting the second book!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff