Welcome to Gaia! ::

*cuddles thread*

[+1] 1 100.0% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

Jade ~ your awesome. Thanks a lot. I know what I am doing for one test for sure the last one is still in the air.

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Kendra - Well, we'll see if my brain comes up with anything else other than drivel.

They could always try to catch a greased pig. xD

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

Obsessive Loiterer

Hello! Frantic cleaning has turned out well. The living room actually looks clean and unpacked for the first time (we moved in about ten months ago), all of the bathrooms are scrubbed clean, the litterboxes were blasted outside with a hose to get rid of buildup, the entire house has been swept, scrubbed, and vacuumed, and all of the dishes are totally clean.

But I've been so focused on cleaning that I haven't written anything, and now I'm exhausted. gonk I need some motivation, pronto...

How are y'all doing?

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Moya - I was lurking, but I came out of it to help Kendra. Now, I'm thinking I'll go back to lurk-mode. I at least helped her get one thing down.
bye Jin.

Hello MOYA!! I'm doing well.
You never said if I should post or PM the counter.?.
Also, did you ever receieve my e-mail? Just curious since I hasn't got nothing back.

Motivation:: You can do it! Just a few words!
Besides all that cleaning is totally getting something accomplished.

AurinJade's Wife

moya: just let your mind relax, and maybe something'll come?

jade: I SEEN YOU.

Obsessive Loiterer

Aurin: I lurk a fair bit, myself, so I could hardly blame you.

Shadow: Nope, haven't received your email. confused Um, probably PM is the best route for sending me the counter! I'm sorry that I never replied. Blame the cleaning fumes. (Also the fact that I'm already sick again. Hmph.)

Muffers: That's not a bad idea. An electrician is over here fiddling with stuff, though, so it's hard to stay focused.

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

Hi Moya.

User Image

Shadow and Jade were being helpful. I know for sure I am using one that Jade said the other I'm not sure yet but I think I may have it.

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Muffy - What is seen cannot be unseen! emotion_jawdrop

Moya - Lurking is a fun past time!

Obsessive Loiterer

Kendra: Might go write. I'm just not sure when I'll have to get up to help figure things out with the electrician. Or if the net will shut off or something silly like that.

Aurin: Indeed it is.

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

Moya ~ Maybe just do some light planing then?

Hey Mufff, how is writing going?

Shadowy Senshi

I'm also lurking. Lurking and lunching ninja

AurinJade's Wife

jade: EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT THE WORLD IS A LIE. * le gasp et grande!

kendra: it's not, tragically. i have to work a 2-11 today, so i'm just derping around for a few minutes before i have to put my uniform on. you write hard, though!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff