Welcome to Gaia! ::

*cuddles thread*

[+1] 1 100.0% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]

Magical Lover

Tol- Since i don't really know what your story is about....

Sawing: Allegedly practiced in parts of Europe and Asia, it involved the victim being inverted and then sawn in half starting at the groin. Due to being upside down the brain would receive enough blood to keep the person conscious until the large vessels of the abdomen were severed.

Obviously a form of public execution... so... I dunno.

Wicked Nymph

19,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Luna- eek That was a terrifying thing to show up in the thread to read. gonk

Magical Lover

emotion_dowant bahahahahaha

High-functioning Noob

~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Luna: .....
That, unfortunately does not work for me, but thank you anyway. XD I think I just solved my two plot issues with Lia's mention of the industrial revolution. 3nodding

~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Dedcadent Pants

Belle - It is unfortunate that you saw that. Now, we must make you ...read. DundunDUUUUN!

You'd think I'm drunk, but I'm not. I've been crazy bored today.

Which is why I have yet another avi. Lookit me, I'm a superhero! Well...except for the boobs, they're too small. And the eyes, they're not blue (the blue looked bad). And I should have a mask, probably. And not the horns. Well, forget that, I'll just be a villain. They don't use masks and wear about the same.

Distinct Hunter

Well I'm off. Shower time then more homework.

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
*pokes Soliloquy with a stick*

I don't suppose you wish to organize yourself cohesively for me story ... no?

Of course not.

Magical Lover

RET? Do we still do these?

"The virus' origins are not yet known. Doctors believe that it is spread through blood, saliva, as well as other bodily fluids. Observation also suggests that it may be passed on via airborne pathogen. While not much is yet known about the disease, primarily, the symptoms include extreme drop in blood pressure and heart rate, fever, loss of color in skin, delirium, confusion, aggressive and abnormal behavior."

They called it a flu-like virus, but they knew it was far worse than that.
The lady on the news reported that 6 people had traveled to India, and fell ill on their return. It was something the doctors had never seen before, so they were in quarantine. When they advised anyone who may have been near the six affected to go straight to the hospital, I knew something was up.

And now here I am, on the run from the product of that so called flu.

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Luna Far as I know we do. Tweaked bit ... because it's been a while since I had flat-out new material.

Is that the opening to a zombie story? Because it read an awful lot like one to me.

“I am not sure what she changed, but I am thinking I know why. I think she made him care because it was easy way to control him. She did not care about him, only wanted doll to tell her what she wanted to hear.”

There was a pause on Gabriel’s side of the line.

“You are familiar with such arrangements?” he asked. His voice was still neutral, but Vyka got the impression that Gabriel was angry. Not at him this time though.

“Mica liked to tell stories of sires worse than her. I think it was to remind me that there were many worse out there.”

Gabriel sighed, but it sounded like a relieved sigh.

“Mica was many things bad, but she was never that.” Vyka noted the edge to his words with surprise. He wanted to defend her, but bit back the words. Gabriel wouldn’t understand – Gabriel couldn’t understand.

Despite everything, Mica was still his sire. She’d cared for him, loved him as if he’d been her own child. Even if her attempts to look out for him had been misguided and cruel at times, he’d always known that she cared for him. He’d been the one to kill her, but he grieved for her too.

Vyka wasn’t certain that he understood it himself.

Magical Lover

That's exactly what it is! biggrin it's my piece that I will write when I'm not doing Hawthorne.

And ouuuu. dialogue. I want to read that whole piece. Seems like it'd be cool. o;

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Have you read many zombie books? I've just read two really ... but they definitely have a feel to them that's hard to mistake for anything else.

Soliloquy is the third of ... not sure how many will be in this series. First two are written, though the second needs tweaking yet. And a proper title. I'm not so good with those.

Vyka's fun to write for dialogue, but half of what he has to say never leaves his head. In his thoughts he's actually coherent. Half his grammar is broken in spoken English because he just doesn't understand the language well enough to make things work smoothly and this is the first story I've written where I've had a chance to write his thoughts. It's nice to let him speak for himself!

AurinJade's Wife

... I'M ALMOST TEMPTED TO RET.

Luna: i am thinking you are going to be writing some kind of dystopian zombie post-apocalyptic s**t. very creepy beginning. i liked it!

terradi: VYKA BREAKS MY HEART. EVERY TIME I READ ABOUT HIM. HE IS SUCH A WONDERFUL COMPASSIONATE GENTLE CHARACTER. <3333

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Muffers -- I think I enjoy him best when he trolls other characters hard. He hasn't done it much thus far, but it's something he used to do more often, and something he enjoys far too much for his own good. Even (perhaps especially) when it's a very bad idea.

High-functioning Noob

~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

edit:
ERMAHGERD, I JUST RERARIZED. A WILD BEHHRE HAS APPEARED! :}D
How are you, lovely??

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
RET gonk

I think I posted part of this chapter in an earlier RET, but this was the best I could find. :/

Without warning, Tobias lowered his head and rammed his right shoulder into the boy's solar plexus, knocking him down on his back with Tobias following up closely by straddling him. He quickly hooked his arms underneath his shoulders and crossed his hands over his neck, grabbing and pulling the ends of his shirt collar in opposite directions across his throat.

Nicolai coughed as he tried to recover from having the wind knocked out of his lungs, now barely able to breathe with his blouse choking him further.

After a few seconds, Tobias relented and released him from his grasp completely. He got up to stand beside where he lay and offered a hand to help him up.

Nicolai's eyes were widened and paralyzed with fear as he looked up at the man whom he trusted, and who had also just attacked him for seemingly no reason. He looked at his hand, then back to his eyes, hesitating before finally deciding to grab it.

As he began to pull himself up, Tobias torqued his wrist against its natural range of motion and slung him back to the ground, this time for him to land on his face.

Nicolai grimaced and cried out in pain briefly before meeting with the dirt. His muscles shook as he struggled to breathe and get up to his hands and knees, fear now taking complete hold of him.

"I just attacked you. Why would you trust me? Why would you take my hand?" his words came out as less of a question and more of a verbal beating.

Nicolai cautiously rose to his feet, uneven gasps still escaping him with an ache rattling all the way up from his diaphragm. He huffed a heavy breath.

"Hmm? Answer me," he ordered. His voice was deep and firm, accompanied by two black eyes boring a chasm through Nicolai's frightened gaze.

He said nothing.

"I said, answer me- before I shove my hand down your throat to check your vocal cords."

Nicolai had become paralyzed- too afraid to move and too afraid to say the wrong thing. His lips parted and his breaths stuttered with intent, but still, no words came forth.

Any shred of patience that could have kept its hold was finally lost on Tobias. His stare intensified and his posture grew imminent. "If you're still breathing by the end of this," his threat rolled menacingly off his tongue, "you won't disobey me again."

Two sprinting steps carried Tobias from where he stood and into the boy's chest, slamming him back onto the ground.

The back of Nicolai's head hit and bounced off the dirt with a grimace immediately distorting his face.

Tobias mounted him and grabbed his left arm, wedging it against his chest and locking his elbow as he pushed down on his wrist.

"Ahh!" Nicolai yelled as pain radiated from his wrist through to the rest of his body. His muscles stiffened and he squirmed, but he gave no sign of fighting back.

His brow furrowed yet he smirked through his teeth. Tobias tightened his grip against the back of Nicolai's hand as he held it locked painfully in place. "If I press harder, will that get you to speak, boy?"

Tears began to well in the corner of Nicolai's eyes, though they remained tightly shut as he continued to grimace. After another moment of silence, he cried out again from the searing pain in his wrist as Tobias pressed it down further towards his forearm.

"There's nothing stopping me from killing a bad investment," he scolded angrily.

Nicolai's breathing had been reduced to stammered gasps between cries of pain. His free hand clawed into the earth beneath him as he struggled to keep still.

"If you don't fight me," he pressed down even further, feeling the small bones in his wrist begin to pop beneath his palm.

"Ahh!" Nicolai screamed.

"You'll die."

~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Magical Lover

I'm using the word 'reverant' as a story title. ******** yeah french and english in the middle ages!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff