Welcome to Gaia! ::

*cuddles thread*

[+1] 1 100.0% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 2872 2873 2874 > >> >>> »|

Shadowy Senshi

@Moya - Are you translating for fun, practice, dollars? Either way, good luck with all those pages.

@Sathael - Yikes! Burns are painful! Best of luck with your goals this much, looks like you've got a fair bit on your plate!

Obsessive Loiterer

179 text bubbles to translate for the longest comic (31 pages), so that's my goal for today! Also planning to set up the text files for the remaining translation pages.

Sathael: Ooh, burns are nasty. Hope it heals quick! You've got some solid goals for the month, though. 3nodding Best wishes for a speedy recovery and all!

Whimsi: Stellar goals! Looking forward to the links throughout the month, too!

PMS: That's how it is. Hope you catch up on sleep soon!

Mors: Fun and practice--I dearly miss using my Japanese abilities. I'm pretty much fluent, but I sure won't be if I keep not using it! If I could translate for money, though, that'd be amazing.

Magical Lover

*strolls in*

I'll be using this as a kick in the a** to start writing again. (: Now that my son is a bit bigger, (8 months) I feel like I can get some writing in when he's on the floor playing and when he's sleeping.

Prophet

@ Morsuaile and Moya of the Mist: Thank you, it doesn't hurt much today since I spent six hours last night with my hand in cold water. Either way, I can type better now.

And good luck with your goals!

Obsessive Loiterer

Sunsets: All the best of luck! We'll be cheering for you the whole way.

Sathael: You can call me Moya or Morgan, haha. Less of a mouthful (handful?), especially with burnt fingers. And I'm very glad to hear that your hand is doing better!

Chatty Pumpkin

8,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sunsets: Good luck! =D

Moya: I hope so, too. I have a 3,500 word research essay due Thursday and I just can't focus on it. The words are all fuzzy. emotion_facepalm And I won't get to work on it tomorrow because a friend of mine (who graduated last year and who I used to live with) is coming to stay and we're having a Christmas party. <3 But obviously that's bad for productivity, haha.

Also, Sathael, burns suck! I burned my arm last week, though luckily it's not tender any more. It just snags on my clothing now and then. >_>

Obsessive Loiterer

PMS: Hmm. I hope that the words stop being so fuzzy! emotion_hug Maybe some orange juice would help? (I don't drink caffeine, but citrus usually wakes me up.)

Revered Nerd

Moya- Then I better stay current with my goals.

Sunsets- Hello and good luck.

Progress: I have gotten today's 365 challenge done. I will try to get a few prompts on the BAFC done before the TGIO party.

Timid Seeker

After an absolutely horrible night I am finally here!!!
And I know this is a little late...but here are my goals!

- Try to finish Fairytale!
- Edit what I have of it!
- Finish the book I'm reading
- start reading what I have of Mayo's
- move into my new apartment on campus
- And pass all my exams!!!

it's very simple but I am person with simple needs!

Shadowy Senshi

@Moya - Well I hear translation for for 20 cents per words, so if you ever get the chance!

Good luck Sunsets, welcome to the thread!

@PMS - Ugh, I also have a research paper I should be doing. It's another lame subject though so it's painfully dull. emo But we will be triumphant!

I'm leaving the apartment now for the good of all man kind emotion_donotwant By which I mean my stomach. Groceries are needed for continued survival.

Chatty Pumpkin

8,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Moya: I don't have any, and I don't really feel up to going out. Ugh. X3 I'm just going to try and power through. I have about 2 hours before my friend arrives.

Edit: Good luck with your paper, Morse! Papers suck. emo

Obsessive Loiterer

Okay, 87 bubbles to translate for the second project. The third one is four pages of text, which is, uh, not quite what I expected them to send me when they said a few bits and pieces from an art book. I'll decide what to do about that one a bit later. For now, though, 179+87=266 bubbles to translate. Hoo, boy. The setup is the worst part of all that, though, and at least I'm through with that! (I have 12 pages of "Page X, Panel Y, Bubble Z" stuff set up so that I can fill it in.)

Whimsi: Great job getting through the challenge! whee I'll be looking forward to your updates!

Enchantress: Awww, it's so sweet of you to include me in your goals! emotion_kirakira Don't worry about little ol' me, though, okay? Good luck with everything you have to do!

Mors: I'm just such a pushover. I love translating too much.
"Is this a paying gig?"
"No, we're a fan volunteer project."
"What are you scanlating?"
"A doujin of [one of my favorite but seldom drawn OTPs]."
"...Okay, I'll do it for free."

Oh well! Maybe I'll find paying work someday. It's the same thing with my covers--no one can pay me for them, so I keep making them for free. Ah well.

PMS: Salty stuff is my usual backup... Got any crackers/cheese? Tortilla chips that could be made into nachos?

Chatty Pumpkin

8,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Moya: I don't even think I do. Holy cow. XD I have nothing! I should buy food...

Obsessive Loiterer

PMS: gonk I wish I could email you food. I could dump some brownies and nachos through the internet tubes in such a case. Oh, oh, or is it possible for me to order you pizza if I'm in another country? rofl You could freeze the leftovers, hahaha.

Ignoring the fact that I don't even have the money to order myself pizza...

Timid Seeker

Mayo - I want to read them so I'm going too!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff