Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*~*~*~

1 100.0% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]

Gracious Entrepreneur

I am getting this book called Caitlin's Wish. It is a book based on a disease and how children deal with it an incurable illness in their family. The author is sending me a signed copy as well as a personal message inside of the cover of the book. I would like to have some sort of inspirational message, so that every time I open the book, it will warm my heart and make me smile, keeping my spirits up. Whoever has the best ones, I will give you gold for helping me out. Not sure how much, but I will pay for your services.

Dangerous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
It's okay to cry; it's not okay to let something bad ruin your life. I'm not gonna give you some useless BS about "big deals", but I will tell you that life goes on. Despite how bad things are now, despite whatever hell your life's become, it WILL get better. So, I want you to cry your eyes out as much as you need to, but don't you DARE let this ruin you.

5,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
Annoymous
Some pursue happiness, others create it

Joe Lewis
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Mohandas Gandhi
In a gentle way, you can shake the world

Hype Spook

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
"As long as you live, shine.
Let nothing grieve you beyond measure.
For your life is short, and time will claim its tribute."

--Song of Seikilos.
time is never ending
life only lasts till you die
when will that be?

Adorable Fisher

Every day you stay alive, is a good day. To live is a blessing, every day. No matter what happens, you are alive, and that's enough.

(I used to have an illness which was thought would kill me. I used to repeat the words above multiple times a day, especially when I wasn't feeling my best. If you choose these words, don't pay me anything. Okay?)
Hero's aren't born,they're made.
Yoshii Mizuki
Hero's aren't born,they're made.

so stop sitting on your butt all day and be Hero!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff