Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Member

7,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tipsy 100
I'm writing a supernatural crime story.

The police are protecting a vampire named Govinda until he can legally move to England. Govinda was formerly a hostage for a supernatural criminal, Llyr, and was rescued from him only a day ago. the police know Llyr is going to try to re-kidnap Govinda. Llyr is known to be high-impact proof and super strong.

Where would be a good place for the police to take Govinda to protect him?

Hilarious Genius

I_Write_Ivre

The police are protecting a vampire named Govinda until he can legally move to England. Govinda was formerly a hostage for a supernatural criminal, Llyr, and was rescued from him only a day ago. the police know Llyr is going to try to re-kidnap Govinda. Llyr is known to be high-impact proof and super strong.

Well there'd be no point in kidnapping a dead man. Fake his death and hide him somewhere?
BossRem
I_Write_Ivre

Well there'd be no point in kidnapping a dead man. Fake his death and hide him somewhere?

I don't think that's legal.

Not to mention another country wants him and would get wind of it and be pissed off. They're trying to fix international problems with this, not cause more.

Also, how would they make Llyr know that Govinda died?

This is the police, not Guile form Street Fighter.

Popular Member

7,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tipsy 100
I_Write_Ivre

Not that this needs a real answer, but: does anyone else know much about sailor moon? I'm writing a fancomic and need help.

Lonely Gaian

4,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
I_Write_Ivre
I_Write_Ivre

Not that this needs a real answer, but: does anyone else know much about sailor moon? I'm writing a fancomic and need help.

http://www.watchsailormoon.com/

Popular Member

7,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tipsy 100
Devincooper64

http://www.watchsailormoon.com/
I've watched most of the series. I was wondering about something fans would considered plausible in the universe.

Dapper Citizen

I_Write_Ivre

Well, my first question is whether or not the police and/or the public are aware that a) vampires exist and b) that Govinda is a vampire. Also I love your avatar. =P

Dapper Citizen

So I guess I'm a self-proclaimed writer and fortunately, I've had some people enjoy what I write. However, I've been slacking, I've been lazy, and I really haven't had any true inspiration. I don't really want to scan through this topic too much because those ideas are obviously being worked on currently or dead because they had no plot or something like that. I'd like something fresh and different. It can be completely bizarre or it can be truly serious. With most ideas, I'll make an effort to think it out and maybe make some scratch.

tl;dr I NEED IDEAS MAN D:

Learned Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Famine Fox
So I guess I'm a self-proclaimed writer and fortunately, I've had some people enjoy what I write. However, I've been slacking, I've been lazy, and I really haven't had any true inspiration. I don't really want to scan through this topic too much because those ideas are obviously being worked on currently or dead because they had no plot or something like that. I'd like something fresh and different. It can be completely bizarre or it can be truly serious. With most ideas, I'll make an effort to think it out and maybe make some scratch.

What kind of stuff do you usually write?

Dapper Citizen

I am The Compendium
Famine Fox

I write a lot of poetry, but what I really enjoying is writing short stories that have a meaning. I've yet to write anything close to a novel or a story for the sake of a story. I kind of want to do those two things at the end. =P I just wish there was like a website where you can have spur of the moment ideas that you can't express or write yourself, but can have someone help you write them. :l I'd love to write things for people.

Learned Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Famine Fox
I am The Compendium
Famine Fox

I write a lot of poetry, but what I really enjoying is writing short stories that have a meaning. I've yet to write anything close to a novel or a story for the sake of a story. I kind of want to do those two things at the end. =P I just wish there was like a website where you can have spur of the moment ideas that you can't express or write yourself, but can have someone help you write them. :l I'd love to write things for people.

Try posting something to Archive of Our Own.

Dapper Citizen

I am The Compendium
Famine Fox
I am The Compendium
Famine Fox

Try posting something to Archive of Our Own.

Hm. I've never heard of this, but thanks! ^^

Wheezing Ladykiller

Alright. I need some help/opinions. I'm writing a story centered around three main characters. There's a girl that's the Keeper of the Moon, a girl that's the Keeper of the Sun, and there's a guy that's the Keeper of the Wind. They all have their own attributes, such as the Sun being most powerful being and capable of moving fire, the Moon being considered the wisest and has a connection to water, and the Wind being considered the most courageous and obviously can change the winds and move the earth.

They each have their own rituals, like the Moon moves the moon through its phases, and the Sun does blood sacrifice to make the day rise (similar to the Aztec rituals). I have no idea what do with the Wind guy. No clue. He's based off of Scottish origin, and I figured if he's the wind, he's capable of breathing life into the earth/plants/whatever. So I thought, what if he was like a ferryman for the dead? If he can give life, he can suck it out. It just seems too out of place though, but I wanted him to be able to move freely rather than being fairly anchored to one area like the other two. Does anyone have any ideas to help poke me in the right direction?
Rose the Homicidal Maniac
Alright. I need some help/opinions. I'm writing a story centered around three main characters. There's a girl that's the Keeper of the Moon, a girl that's the Keeper of the Sun, and there's a guy that's the Keeper of the Wind. They all have their own attributes, such as the Sun being most powerful being and capable of moving fire, the Moon being considered the wisest and has a connection to water, and the Wind being considered the most courageous and obviously can change the winds and move the earth.

They each have their own rituals, like the Moon moves the moon through its phases, and the Sun does blood sacrifice to make the day rise (similar to the Aztec rituals). I have no idea what do with the Wind guy. No clue. He's based off of Scottish origin, and I figured if he's the wind, he's capable of breathing life into the earth/plants/whatever. So I thought, what if he was like a ferryman for the dead? If he can give life, he can suck it out. It just seems too out of place though, but I wanted him to be able to move freely rather than being fairly anchored to one area like the other two. Does anyone have any ideas to help poke me in the right direction?

I agree, he sounds like he's be more free than that. Perhaps make him a fertility god-ish guy?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff