Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Conversationalist

8,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Carpathian Shadow, honestly, I don't think I've ever heard that select view on Vampires before. I'd actually be interested in reading a story like that.
Kain Odium
Dear god, this is pathetic. One large mass of unoriginal hacks... makes me sad to see the writing world to be degraded so. sad

Takes one to know one.

Now, moving on, will you give advice to fan fic writers or does it have to only be an original work?
ArtemisRoseKohana
Kain Odium
Dear god, this is pathetic. One large mass of unoriginal hacks... makes me sad to see the writing world to be degraded so. sad

Takes one to know one.

Now, moving on, will you give advice to fan fic writers or does it have to only be an original work?

it'd probly be a lil bit more diffcult to get advice for a fanfic cuz you may have to wait for someone of that fandom to stumble into this thread. plots are kinda of easy to help with, but characters and such can screw people up.

what am i saying, i dont even know the answer to your question! sweatdrop ill help you, anyway >>;
LOL! Well, thank you, I appricate it. Do you happen to be a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh by any chance. That's what I'm writing the fan fic for.
ArtemisRoseKohana
LOL! Well, thank you, I appricate it. Do you happen to be a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh by any chance. That's what I'm writing the fan fic for.

I'm a Yu-Gi-Oh fan...as if it weren't obvious enough. whee
Carpathian Shadow
Naisuki
I'd suggest another completely radical view but that's also becoming slightly cliche. Perhaps he could be overly protective of his son? Just some slight defects to the avaerage personality...that are still perfectly plausible! ^^;

P.S: BADE!!! I came up with that name! Look back through... crying My poor, poor Bade...

XDXD Bade is such a cool name!!!! I love it because of what it means... "moonlight." It must spawn from my days as a Sailor Moon fan... xd

But what's the other radical view you were gonna suggest? Believe me, I'm open to anything. Your story sounds promising too... perhaps a bit complicated, but promising.... 3nodding

By my meaning it would be doing the cliche vampire story...the very opposite way. However, some people also resort to that to make a vampire story more creative...so many think along those lines that doing the opposite will be cliche. So the idea went down the drain.

I do like the idea though. It's very nice...I think it's the characters that will make it or break it. For example...the girl's reaction to the vampire is something that will need a lot of work on. You don't want her to believe this too soon...yet you don't want her out of character to work into a certain plot.

As for the name...I never knew that! I was thinking up names with this certain thing. I label a side of the page with letters...and think of a name beginning with each one. (Thus the creation of Ace and Bade.)

Thank you also for reading my little idea thing. I do realize that it's complicated...and I've gone through some very basid character developments. Currently I have two paragraphs done...and a few sketches of landscapes and fairy clothing as well as their wings. ^^;
Naisuki
ArtemisRoseKohana

I'm a Yu-Gi-Oh fan...as if it weren't obvious enough. whee

i consider myself a yugioh fan. [it's currently the fandom i can't haul my a** out of crying ] i stopped watching the show on wb before the grand prix even ended, but i do know alot about it. ish.
Carpathian Shadow
A dyampire is my term for a child between two vampires, and a dhampire is a child between a vampire and a human. When Loki and Keeran meet... ninja

These two terms kind of bug me, because I can't tell how they're pronounced--they look like they'd end up sounding exactly the same, which would be kind of difficult in conversation. sweatdrop

So, how DO you pronounce those two?
Well, maybe this isn't the right place, and Ill probably be flammed by people who care enough to. Anyways, I just wanted to know what Shonna means, if you don't know, thats fine, I would just appreciate it, and if it helps, I can lie and say the name is for a story, and then you can't ban me from the boards, like my topic was moved to general and slowly died

EDIT:, actually, it died REALLY fast.
i replied to your thread, but it disappeared xd so ill repeat myself

Shonna could either (a) be a unique spelling of a common name such as Cheyenne or Shannon to be different or (b) a completely original name the parents came up with whee

There are baby name links in the other sticky, try them all out. if none of them bring up results, then its down to either the (a) or (b) 3nodding
Cool. Good to see there are some Yu-Gi-Oh fans here. Anyway, I feel I must warn you now, the fic is an angst Yugi/OC pairing, so if this bothers anyone here, you don't have to give me advice. However, if you're open minded enough and don't mind OCs, just let me know and I'll send you a PM (or you can send me a PM, whatever you like). I usually try to avoid making my OCs into sterotypical Mary Sues, so again, if anyone here is interested, please let me know.
ArtemisRoseKohana
Kain Odium

Takes one to know one.

Not exactly... I do believe it's pretty easy to read something and tell if it's pathetic. Namely, the Think Tank.

According to the Holy Book of the Dictionary: Think Tank - a group or center organized to do intensive research and problem solving. Looking over this thread of pathetic hacks that degrade the original plots of their favorite comic books, movies, and television shows. So tell me this; who is really, truely, the pathetic, unoriginal hack.

So you should all stop ******** over some 40 year old ********, who lives in his parents basement, that makes comic books; stop ******** over the the pathetic low-life Japanese men who are making these low-budget, half-assed animes to suck your money out of your asses; and stop ******** over the kind people, who bring you shitty entertainment from the beast of the apocalypse. If you really want to screw something over with your pathetic, unoriginal bullshit you should go work for FOX.
As I said, it takes one to know one you racist baka! Okay, I really did try to be civil with you, I really did, but now I'm just pissed. You want definitions; I'll give you definitions.

Ethnocentrism-The habit of seeing one's own culture as superior to all others in every way.

According to Ambrose Bierce: Patriotism-Combustible rubbish read to the torch of any one ambitious to illuminate his name.

Rascality-Stupidity militant. The activity of a clouded intellect.

You fit all three of these words! If you think everyone here but you is unoriginal, then go away and never come back you immature little child! You are an insult to the human race! It is people like you that give us decent Americans a bad reputation!
ArtemisRoseKohana
Ethnocentrism-The habit of seeing one's own culture as superior to all others in every way.

According to Ambrose Bierce: Patriotism-Combustible rubbish read to the torch of any one ambitious to illuminate his name.

sweatdrop He wasn't saying that American culture is superior to Japanese in every way, if you noticed that he attacked American television shows and comic books as well.

And you're really just egging him on by responding...
Okay, I will rephrase that last statement. It is people like him that give the rest of the human race a bad reputation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff