Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
Hello Gaia,

You could have the chance to be quoted in a published magazine article!

Have you ever used Coca-Cola to remove rust or blood stains from clothing? Maybe to clean tarnished pennies?

Well, I am a journalism student who is writing a magazine article about National Have a Coke Day, which is on May 8, and using Coca-Cola in correspondence with spring cleaning.

I am looking for people who can share experiences or thoughts on this subject. If you have use Coca-Cola for cleaning or chores, or even cooking, please let me know! If you would like to share any thoughts or opinions on the subject, those are welcome to.

If you know anyone who can provide information, that is also encouraged.

Thank you for any help,

Marrathia (Brittany)

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My fiance used the 'coke has acid in it' prank on his siblings.

While I like carbonated cola-flavored sugar-water, I don't really like their bottled water practices and lack of ethics about it.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Why would I use Coke to clean blood stains from clothing? Does that actually work? I mean, then your clothes will have Coke on them...

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
marshmallowcreampie
Why would I use Coke to clean blood stains from clothing? Does that actually work? I mean, then your clothes will have Coke on them...

It's not like it's gasoline. If we're going to do something stupid to clean something, we should at least have a silly comic books about it.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
DarknessofHeavenandDreams
marshmallowcreampie

It's not like it's gasoline. If we're going to do something stupid to clean something, we should at least have a silly comic books about it.

I'd love to see a comic where Vapora teams up with some sort of evil soda monster.
I've used Coke to put my uncles dog to sleep.... I think I got the wrong Coke...
Once, I mixed lime Coke with cherry Coke with vanilla Coke with orange Coke and drank it after eating a pineapple burger, sweet potato fries, and a strawberry ice-cream. Never again. emotion_zombie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff