Yay!!! 1 100.0% [ 262 ]
Total Votes:[ 262 ]

Obsessive Loiterer

GRACE FACE: WOOOOOOOO! Congrats!

Chatty Regular

11am on the last day and
I am just not feeling this at all =(

Obsessive Loiterer

Geo: I believe in you! heart Would it help to have an incentive waiting for you?

Revered Nerd

Geo- That sucks. Have you gotten the daily word count in yet today? Maybe that is just the spring board you need.

Shadowy Senshi

Do you need some new inspiration Geo? Is there anything we could do to help? Offer prompts? Rewards?

Hilarious Sophomore

FOUR FOR YOU GLEN COCO GRACE!
        (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*♥:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*♥:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*♥:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*♥:・゚✧

and to everyone else still dashing to 50k, BEST OF LUCK.
        YOU CAN DO IT. /CHEERLEADER POSE. ~ / o/ ~*~*~*

Chatty Regular

Naw man. I just realized that, after rushing this scrne last night, I wanted to do something entirely different with it. So I'm beyond frustrated xD I want to get the word count, but I don't want to leave it there when it's so very wrong.

Hilarious Sophomore

^ I KNOW THOSE FEELS. but editing is what ~*DECEMBER*~ is for!
        while i won't say you shouldn't go back to what you've already written,
        just know that you can still move forward and then go back later on to
        bridge the two pieces together again much more smoothly.... ; v;

Invisible Phantom

Thank you, Anon! And heyyouwithmyface, too! You made a good decision on the gifts. The fox tail made me really happy c: I've wanted one for like ever, and just never gotten around to buying it.

Obsessive Loiterer

Geo: Oh, how frustrating. Personally, I'd put in a page break and place the scene on the other side of it, along with a heading like MISPLACED SCENES. Because I sometimes get to lift dialogue and such from scenes like those, or bits of description, and they don't go to waste.

GRACE FACE: Oh, good! whee I don't have much gold, so I couldn't afford much! I debated giving you my Winter Rose, but then I'd never be able to afford a replacement...

EDIT:

I just broke 153k, and I'm on what might be the last section of my last short story! emotion_kirakira Can we do excerpt time when I finish?

AurinJade's Wife

good morning, everyone. congratulations on finishing, grace! i have a s**t-ton of chores and running around to do today on my only day off, but only at 47.5k and need to fit writing time in there somewhere. derp. should be an interesting day.

Obsessive Loiterer

Muffers: You're so close! I'm sure that you can make it. 3nodding Good luck with your chores and such!

Revered Nerd

I am on the last section and am now pulling a blank on what to write.

Obsessive Loiterer

Anything I can do to help, Whimsi?

Revered Nerd

Moya: I do not think so, I know what I need to write I am just pulling a complete blank on how to g about it.

This would be a convenient time for someone to put words in my mouth though. I would not mind it right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff