Invisible Explorer

10,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kendra4313
I got 134.

I am game Green

SWEET!! Nano is actually look accomplishable again... I am finally with in a range of words that I think I can catch up with... I was a little freaked out last weekend...

AurinJade's Wife

i think i'm giving up for the night on my main novel. going to write a spat of fanfiction instead. since it's technically words written during November, i'm counting it towards the final goal as a last resort if i can't catch up properly tomorrow.

i'm a slacker. sue me. >.>;;

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

Green: I am so proud of you. You are amazing.

Muff: I say it works.

Invisible Explorer

10,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
491... wow... this is the best word war I think I've done this nano... I think though that I will get to 37.5k and then play video games and then sleep...

Invisible Explorer

10,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kendra4313
Green: I am so proud of you. You are amazing.

Thanks!! You guys have been so much help!!

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

With less then 2k to go my mind refuses to focus.

I got 143 words

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

One more war at :30 for 15? After that I should go to bed.

Invisible Explorer

10,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kendra4313
With less then 2k to go my mind refuses to focus.

I got 143 words

sad YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Advice please?

I got to this point and had to pause.

Taking hold of Marsha by the upper arm, he dragged her out into the hallway and flung the door shut behind them. He pulled her back around until her shoulder blades hit the door and he had her pinned where she couldn’t do anything but hear him out.

He had a rant completely prepared to unload onto her, screaming it if need be until she listened, but as soon as he opened his mouth to unleash verbal hell onto her, he met her amber brown eyes and the words died on his lips. She stared up expectantly, almost apologetic.

Now, the original plan was for him to tell her that she scared the s**t out of him and to never again go off to sacrifice her life without telling him first.

But suddenly I realize that I set them up for a really hot kiss. They really weren't supposed to have any further romantic interactions after sleeping together very early on. Now I'm debating breaking that plan, since it's so conveniently placed. I'm conflicted.

Invisible Explorer

10,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
AurinJade
Advice please?

I got to this point and had to pause.

Taking hold of Marsha by the upper arm, he dragged her out into the hallway and flung the door shut behind them. He pulled her back around until her shoulder blades hit the door and he had her pinned where she couldn’t do anything but hear him out.

He had a rant completely prepared to unload onto her, screaming it if need be until she listened, but as soon as he opened his mouth to unleash verbal hell onto her, he met her amber brown eyes and the words died on his lips. She stared up expectantly, almost apologetic.

Now, the original plan was for him to tell her that she scared the s**t out of him and to never again go off to sacrifice her life without telling him first.

But suddenly I realize that I set them up for a really hot kiss. They really weren't supposed to have any further romantic interactions after sleeping together very early on. Now I'm debating breaking that plan, since it's so conveniently placed. I'm conflicted.

I would make your readers be very annoyed but I think in a good way if you didn't make them kiss...

Invisible Explorer

10,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I'm having fun looking at my word count graph and being happy at the heavy upward trend that it is having

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

Jade: I think would go the the kiss then after he pulls away have him whisper in her ear that she scared the s**t out of him and to never again go off to sacrifice her life without telling him first. Then maybe have her pull him to another kiss.

Any help?

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Green - You might be right. I'm supposed to be building a bit of a friendship between them, anyway. It just seemed like such a good opportunity! >.<

Kendra - That's almost exactly what I had in mind. Oooooh curse their sexual tension!

I may have to flip a coin. What I think should happen and what I want to happen are not coming to an easy resolution.

Edit: Better yet! Write it both ways, decide which one I like better!

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

greenphoenixrain
I'm having fun looking at my word count graph and being happy at the heavy upward trend that it is having

That is fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces