Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Free gold!!

Yay!!! 1 100.0% [ 262 ]
Total Votes:[ 262 ]

Shadowy Senshi

Yeah, I think I'll go the seriously injure/pretend it's worse than it is route, thanks Moya & Angel. It feels like a bit of a cop out at the moment but I might be able to make it work! If not, it will at least get me to the next scene xD

Haven't even fully turned on the new Wii yet. Getting through what feels like is a giant update!

Obsessive Loiterer

537 words, breaking 5k for the day and 87k for the month (at 2:15pm on the 19th here). I'm nodding off at my laptop, though. Might, um, crash. Gosh, I'm so tired... emotion_zzz

But I really wanted to push through...but I'm only recently getting over being sick... confused Better to not relapse. Hmph.

Mors: I bet it'll work out fine! Have fun.

Shadowy Senshi

Treat yourself well Moya! Go for that nap, if you wake up in a few hours and are feeling better you can get back to writing! You don't want to push yourself to being sick sad

Timid Seeker

So...the mail room doesn't open up for another hour...

Obsessive Loiterer

Mors: Okay. I'm all set to go back to sleep. Can't focus on the screen anyway. I'll need 6-8 more word wars to wrap up. I wonder if I can even do that tonight... confused Ah well. It'll go easier if I sleep now.

Night, all!

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Argh stupid work with people who don't know how to follow simple directions. I was only supposed to work with one set of people but people thought they would be funny and try to get in :<

I feel really bad for the priest I work with, today was his sorta day off and he just came back from an overseas trip too D:

ANYWHO, I think I can get chapter 13 done tonight.
Moya:: They might possibly have something like that with the apps on my phone. I should check it out because it would be useful for other things as well.

I got the kitchen, dining room, and living room done. Now I'm going to go start my BBQ chicken in the oven so it is ready in a bit. WOOHOO!

Hope the writing is going well for everyone!!

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

My sponsor is gone. I am back to writing.

cat_3nodding He brought me Oreos, Doritos, C.milk and pop... and other junk food.
He wanted to check in on how I am doing and make sure I stay up all night to write. He keeps joking that I should be done tomorrow. Then he spent all that time keeping me form writing.

Timid Seeker

That sounds like fun!!!

So...I just made a super cute avi!
But it's like, ridiculously expensive!!!
I wish I had more gold!!!

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Kay backed up my novel, ate a quick dinner (instant noodles, you complete me) so I'm ready to write for reals now.

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

I love my friend. He got me the junk food cus I was teasing him about how he should bring me tacos to keep me writing. Then I remind him of the writer in 'Fruits Basket' and them bring him jelly doughnuts, so he should think of tacos as my jelly doughnuts. Hours later he at my door with tons of junk food. He did bring the tacos as well.

A bit that tell me something new about Laura I had no clue about till it showed up on the page.

Sara suddenly tripped and fell into her. Laura’s muscles locked up and Sara moved away form her fast.
“What did you do to me?” She had to say it through clutched teeth because she couldn’t open her mouth.
“I am so sorry! I didn’t mean to. That is why they kept me in my own room back at the lab. When I touch some one their body just locks up and the longer I touch them the longer the effect lasts with the possibility of turning them to stone if I touch them for too long. It is a curse passed down among my family.”
“This explains so much of your behavior. Never letting any one touch you. Sleeping far away from everyone else.” She is now able to open her moth and can already feel the rest of her loosen up. She slowly sits up. Sara is pressed against a tree. Her eyes were wide and her face looked like she feared what Laura might do. She looks at Sara and pats the ground next to her.
“It’s okay. It’s not your fault and I wasn’t turned to stone so all is good. Maybe I should tell you how I ended up at the lab?” She looks at Sara with gentleness and sadness on her face.
Sara just gives a nod.
“It started when I was four. A wild dog trapped me and growled at me. I was so scared. The dog leaped at me and bit in to my arm.” She rubs her left arm. “Then I glowed, like I did back in the lab but red and not so bright. The dog blew to peaces right on top of me. Blood was every where. I ran home and my mother screamed when she saw me. Blood was all over my front. My clothes were dirty and torn. Blood and bits of dog was in my hair. I must have been a awful sight. I told my mother what happened and I remember watching as her face went pale and her eyes went blank. She didn’t talk for the rest of the day and moved like a zombie. The next day she pretend that nothing happened. Then shortly after I turned five some kids were bullying me. They started to push me about. I fell to the dirt and they started to hit me. Calling me all kinds of names. Then I glowed again, red this time as well. Just as with the dog the kids blew up into a bloody mess. So many people were around this time. They weren’t sure what happened but they did know I was in the middle of where a group of kids just explode.

Edit:
Okay back to writing must earn my junk food. I am up for wars and such.

I missed you all
I missed you too Kendra!
Hello Ami!
Thee:: I bet it was cute! Your avi's always are.
Still haven't decided whether or not to retell more tales or start a completely different project.

Timid Seeker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And it costs 12,401,099 Gold...they're all marketplace items...

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

Thee Enchantress

That is so darn cute.. too bad

Timid Seeker

Kendra4313
Thee Enchantress

That is so darn cute.. too bad

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want it soooo bad!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items