Free gold!!

Yay!!! 1 100.0% [ 262 ]
Total Votes:[ 262 ]

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Thanks Muffers

This is blaring in my playlist right now and it's keeping my high up

AurinJade's Wife

won't load for me for some reason, ami. DD: but you're welcome!

and THERE. paragraph that broke the 50K:
Quote:
Matthias was between them before he realized he had even acted; it was like the interference with Raelynn all over again. This time, he refused to let it get to that boiling point. “Just stop it,” he hissed as he pushed them back with one hand each and squared his stance between them, “both of you. You both want to pretend like you’re so much better than her? Act like it.”

i am done. now taking a month-long break from this accursed novel to properly plot it out and start rewriting its father book. win win! thanks for the support, everyone!!

God Eater

Will this work?

Imma spend the rest of the day gaming with my friends that I've sorta neglected in the past month

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Hey guys! I'm so ready to not wake up tomorrow morning it's absurd!

And way to go Muffy! Are you still gonna be around, despite this break and being done. *big sad eyes*

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

Congrats guys! You are so amazing.

AurinJade's Wife

ami: this song is great! (yes, it works!)

jade: i should be for a little while! i wasn't writing very diligently this month, to be honest. on my days off, i just puked out words in mass amounts. i'll likely be loitering and just doing research like i was all this month. fail/win? xDD

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Muffy - As long as you're around when I'm wracking my brain trying to come up with a brilliant and delightfully grungy insult. I may need you some day!

Obsessive Loiterer

I wish I had a coherent reply for everyone, but I've been up since four and the high emotional content of everyone being so awesome and succeeding at all of this is just making me a blubbering idiot. crying YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST, OKAY? I will miss each and every one of you SO MUCH if you vanish now that the month is over! emotion_hug

YOU'RE JUST WONDERFUL AND AMAZING AND THAT'S FINAL.

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Moya - Aw, hon. emotion_hug

Chatty Regular

*DRAGS MYSELF AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER FOREVER*

I AM NEVER
DOING THIS

AGAIN

butiwonohmygodaughohhhoghghghghasfdashvlafk
GOODBYE EVERYONE I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN WHEN I STOP HAVING FEELS

Obsessive Loiterer

Aurin: heart emotion_hug heart

I think I'm getting too emotional. Might be best to sleep. Good night and sweet dreams to all of you fantastic people out there!

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Geo - Oh, but it was so worth it, wasn't it? You'll be back next year. Go get some rest. You've earned it. emotion_awesome

Moya - Haha, get some sleep, girlie. We'll be here.

God Eater

Geocept
*DRAGS MYSELF AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER FOREVER*

I AM NEVER
DOING THIS

AGAIN

butiwonohmygodaughohhhoghghghghasfdashvlafk
GOODBYE EVERYONE I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN WHEN I STOP HAVING FEELS

emotion_brofist emotion_hug

Congrats. I dunno if I'll do it for next year. Too early to say though.

AurinJade's Wife

GEO: I AM SO ******** PROUD OF YOU. TAKE THE REST. YOU'VE EARNED IT!!

good night, moya! have a good sleep. ;DDD

jade: oh, i'll be lingering for sure. especially in the insult department. if i continue writing throughout December, i'll actually be at a place where i'll have my FMC awake again and her vernacular in effect EVERY ******** PAGE. it will be glorious. i will be of the ideal mindset to help you. xDD

Shadowy Senshi

YOU GUYS ARE ALL AMAZING! I LOVE EVERYONE IN THIS BAR THREAD!

You guys might doubt coming back for next year at this moment, but wait for the nostalgia glasses to kick in, you'll be back cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff