Welcome to Gaia! ::

princessMeep
... yeah, because Helsing isn't, like, super cliché or anything. wink
Seriously, though, I have no idea. Try German names, because ... I dunno, they give me that old-world meets new-tech feel.
I'd kill the "Kat" part of Kat Rose's name. Rose is a nice name. Kat is ... bah. I went as Kat online for the longest time, and believe me, people always just think your some kind of loser if you use that name.

Very true.... sweatdrop
People use that as an abbreviation of my name... crying
Something that might be kinda cool would be to look up names of stars, galaxies, and planets at an astomomy website, it might just have that sci-fi sound you are looking for!
Hah! I was so intrigued by my own idea I looked some up xp :

Rigel

Castor

Regulus

Altair

Vega

?
That was done by Bomberman 64. Ick.
Teh Jeicen
That was done by erman 64. Ick.

Who? Anyway, it was just a suggestion...

Adorable Lunatic

Thank you all for your help. I really appreiciate it. I love the ideas for the stars and such as names. However, I'm gonna have to agree that they're a bit overused. I've seen several people do the same things. But maybe if I just change them around a bit.

As for "Kat". Well, what else should I call her? It has to be a shortened form of Katriana. Soooo...Anna? stare

Ugh! Now I'm asking about first names! stressed

Oh well.

And to anyone who says for me to go to babynames, behindthename or any generators or such... I HAVE!! *sigh* Why do you think I'm here? I'm not stupid. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff