Welcome to Gaia! ::

hi im writing a new novelle about a boy in gaia trying to become rich with some strage frends along the way?? wot do u think? whee
I think you need to learn of these things we use in writing. We call them "grammar" and "spelling".
i no how to spell but im ritin txt style so im not really gonna put hole werds am i? scream

Rude's Bestie

Cat

Unless you are visiting Gaia from a cellular phone, please use real words when posting in this forum.
fine I will but c'mon I'm only 13 xp
icchs
fine I will but c'mon I'm only 13 xp

When I was only 13 I didn't even know what netspeak was.
I had a very good grasp of the English language when I was eight, but, Gaia is home to many people from many countries, not all of them are English speaking.
But this is the writers forum, and we prefer that people not use net or text speak when writing, it just takes longer to discipher.

I can't be sure if your story idea will be any good, there are too few details to get any grasp, I will just wish you luck.
fine and thankyou I will start taking that into account in my next few posts 3nodding
you know what who cares the way she spells stuff what, are you perfect at spelling? exactly so shut the ******** up

Rude's Bestie

Cat

Arashi Shippuu
you know what who cares the way she spells stuff what, are you perfect at spelling? exactly so shut the ******** up

Yes, actually. Yes I am.
Through the power of proofreading!
clarion
Arashi Shippuu

Yes, actually. Yes I am.
Through the power of proofreading!

I can vouch for that. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out