<3 </3

Which mythical animal do you prefer?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 9, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

SkynX
lady_kitty
Actually, it's quite interesting how different cultures portray dragons as evil or holy. Personally, I'm of the opinion that dragons are like humans, with the desire to live and the ability to do good or evil. It is not in the nature of all things to be solely one or the other since all things have a will to survive and will go about things differently.

My thoughts exactly.

I'd imagine dragons became demonized in the same way that things become demonized today: by generalizations made by certain people.
That would account for the different portrayls of dragons in different areas of the world.

Wow... people do think like me.
I tend to think like that about all creatures, whether mythological or not... Though, the same could be said about unicorns. Supposedly, due to myths and legends about them, they are solely pure and innocent creatures. That's all well and good, but I still believe that there may be SOME evil in them. There is no good without evil. It is just how you choose to live and how you make your decisions that makes you one or the other.
I agree that dragons can be good or evil. And ones location does not mean one's inclination to one or the other.

*points to siggy image*^^

Flight of dragons was actualy really good film. I cant beleive sombody else has seen it 3nodding
I love all THREE I can't choose just ONE!

Dragon's are my fave though, I have a dragon tattooed on my shoulder.

(Warning, bad pictures)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sufi
I however, went the route of The Last Unicorn. Damn good movie and damn good book.

I LOVE the book. They're making a new Last Unicorn movie, it's supposed to come out sometime around Christmas 2005 (hopefully). The screenplay was written by Beagle (who also wrote the book, and the screenplay for the 82 version) I have a copy of the screenplay but I haven't read it because I'm too hyped up. I want to SEE it.

3,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
I loves the Last Unicorn as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items