Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Streaker

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Timid 100
This prize winning black bull was named Sasuke. And while all the cows admired him, his attitude was too overpowering for anyone to bond with him. Which made him extremely lonely, and the more pain he felt in his heart, the worse his attitude became.

Friend

i have no idea what's going on here...

Invisible Codger

mss kayla8989
means hard to fit with my fam ones I come back they don't remember you and not like you for what happen to there lives and blame you for there mastics

and well cows are pritty

Please explain how this thing with cows:

1)Prevents you from spelling correctly
2)Prevents you from using basic grammar correctly
3)Forces you to have plotholes
4)Prevents you from proofreading

Invisible Codger

mss kayla8989
means hard to fit with my fam ones I come back they don't remember you and not like you for what happen to there lives and blame you for there mastics

and well cows are pritty

Fix your mechanics. I gave you plenty of helpful resources. Use them.

and well cows are pritty

Invisible Codger

mss kayla8989
it means like old friends you have change and don't remember you and the bull means that male and a female love but don't know it

some thing that happen in my life and I like cows I use to feed them and thay know who you are very well smart cows are good cows

But they weren't her friends in the first place.

You said She was colourist and therefore she didn't make friends with them.

What does your life or the fact that cows know who you are (or their intelligence, for that matter) have to do with the mechanics of the story needing work?.

That text doesn't have blue or underline tags, by the way.
it means like old friends you have change and don't remember you and the bull means that male and a female love but don't know it

some thing that happen in my life and I like cows I use to feed them and thay know who you are very well smart cows are good cows

Invisible Codger

mss kayla8989
its a story made up that's all

Uh-uh. That doesn't actually answer any of the questions or comments I made. Why do you have all those grammar and spelling mistakes? How did this cow-colourist make up with old friends when they weren't her friends in the first place because she's colourist? I don't understand what's going on with the bull because your mechanics desperately need work.

I even gave you a helpful resource. Check it out. Now, please answer me with real answers.
its a story made up that's all

Invisible Codger

mss kayla8989
once there was a cow who hated other cows because she was not the right color as the other cows and she liked things that were odd when she came back years later the cows didn't remember he from her past she tried make in up with her old friends but thay didn't like her

Okay, first of all: mechanics. This site might help you there.

Secondly, you've got some inconsistencies here. Like, how can she make up with old friends when they weren't her friends in the first place?

And what's this stuff about a bull?

Proofread next time.
witch was along black and bull who didn't like very much cows to start with but he liked one cow that was most diffident than the other cows soo he was very nerves to talk to the cow hasn't been there in while

but the bul had a attitude from most cows each cow had a number on the cows bull didn't have any number on him he was a prize winner

Dapper Zapper

19,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Waffles! 25
Her former lover was among those cows. (Soap Opera pause)
yah well it said story thing soo I wanted to make a story sorry never done that before story's yes
I don't understand the title or what you wrote. Seems like one of those "lets make story together" threads though. Is that correct?
once there was a cow who hated other cows because she was not the right color as the other cows and she liked things that were odd when she came back years later the cows didn't remember he from her past she tried make in up with her old friends but thay didn't like her

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff