Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Hoarder

Hi I'm looking for some simple, silly, or whatever. I'm just trying to stimulate my mind a bit and want to warm up before November.

If I've posted this in the wrong place let me know I'll delete it or have it moved.

Thank you.

Edit: If you give me a prompt I'll post the results.

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Bashful Hoarder

Devout Lunatic

18,075 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Prompt: He walked into the classroom and looked around. It was empty. He smirked, and, reaching into his backpack, he........

Prompt: She slammed the door. "Ugh, I hate them! They're just sooo obnoxious!" She turned around and noticed the tears on her little brother's face. He...

Prompt: Write a 20 word sentence that includes: Green, job, kite

Prompt: Write for 10 minutes without stopping without using the letters n, a, o, w, r, i, m.

Married Assailant

12,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Converting 100 items 100
Check out this subreddit ^^: http://www.reddit.com/r/WritingPrompts/

Here's tumblr: http://awesomewritingprompts.tumblr.com/

Also check out Pinterest; The site has *a lot* of pins and boards related to writing and there are bound to be some prompts in the midst of them.

Good luck!~~

Bashful Hoarder

Dainichi-Goddess
Prompt: He walked into the classroom and looked around. It was empty. He smirked, and, reaching into his backpack, he........

Prompt: She slammed the door. "Ugh, I hate them! They're just sooo obnoxious!" She turned around and noticed the tears on her little brother's face. He...

Prompt: Write a 20 word sentence that includes: Green, job, kite

Prompt: Write for 10 minutes without stopping without using the letters n, a, o, w, r, i, m.

Oh wow that's so cool thank you. Those last two look hard but good and interesting.

MaiaFavnir
Check out this subreddit ^^: http://www.reddit.com/r/WritingPrompts/

Here's tumblr: http://awesomewritingprompts.tumblr.com/

Also check out Pinterest; The site has *a lot* of pins and boards related to writing and there are bound to be some prompts in the midst of them.

Good luck!~~

Thanks heart

Bashful Hoarder

Still looking for any prompts you all got.

Fashionable Fatcat

Put on instrumental music and write about what comes into your head. heart I got a full story out of doing that once.

Bashful Hoarder

haybailz
Put on instrumental music and write about what comes into your head. heart I got a full story out of doing that once.

Cool thanks. I'll see wha I've got though a lot of it is from soundtracks.

Dapper Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Swap Meet 100
#1: Suddenly the sky screamed white, and (name) felt her heart start vibrating. In the next instant...

#2: (Name) sat staring vacantly at the computer on his desk. His mind had been...

#3: When he regained consciousness he realized he was standing. But standing where exactly? To him it seemed like...

#4: (Name) quickly dodged (other name's) thrust, and parried. (Name's) eyes glowed a unique color...
This tumblr has some great prompts! I love using them to kickstart some writing.

Bashful Hoarder

Deadrocks
#1: Suddenly the sky screamed white, and (name) felt her heart start vibrating. In the next instant...

#2: (Name) sat staring vacantly at the computer on his desk. His mind had been...

#3: When he regained consciousness he realized he was standing. But standing where exactly? To him it seemed like...

#4: (Name) quickly dodged (other name's) thrust, and parried. (Name's) eyes glowed a unique color...

Cool, cool thanks

Bashful Hoarder

sheapm
This tumblr has some great prompts! I love using them to kickstart some writing.

Cool thanks I'll cheek it out.

Thanks for the link.

Dapper Bunny

A trumpet bleated out a jazzy tune through the rustic radio, a crackling fire emanating heat from across the room. He sat in the chair, one leg crossed over the other supporting a book. A lit cigarette held lazily between his fingers, a chardonnay in his other hand. He smiled as he felt a nudge against his leg of his cat

The space shuttle was burning up in the alien atmosphere no one expected. Everything had been going fine not ten minutes before. Before a wormhole had opened up and spat out a titan of a planet, dwarfing even Jupiter in size. Comms were down, and their fingers were crossed, cold sweat rolling down their foreheads.

The handsome man smiled at her, waiting for an answer. She was in a foreign land and didn't well know the language, but she wanted to get to know him. His brown, lightly curling hair, his sparkling hazel eyes that drew her in.
"Madame?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces