• Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lonely Soldier

6,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Any chance of your book series being making it onto the silver screen?

Profitable Trader

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Are you planning to make a movie about this after maybe a few years?

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
Hi, your book sounds very interesting. Looking forward to reading it.
Love the book it's awesome

Precious Tactician

12,000 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Caroling Champ 100

Wealthy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[GAIA] Michael Grant
User Image

Hello Gaians! Welcome to our live chat. I'm Michael Grant, author of Light: A Gone Novel, and I'm glad to have this chance to talk with you about my work. Here is a brief synopsis of my latest work:
Quote:
In the times since every person over the age of fourteen disappeared from the town of Perdido Beach, California, countless battles have been fought: battles against hunger and lies and plague, and epic battles of good against evil.
And now, the gaiaphage has been reborn as Diana’s malicious mutant daughter, Gaia. Gaia is endlessly hungry for destruction. She yearns to conquer her Nemesis, Little Pete, and then bend the entire world to her warped will. As long-standing enemies become allies, secrets are revealed and unexpected sacrifices are made. Will their attempts to save themselves and one another matter in the end, or will the kids of Perdido Beach perish in this final power struggle?
I loved your book

Sugary Bear

9,425 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
I read Gone in 1 1/2 days it was SO GOOD <3 I love your work <3
sounds good. xd
[GAIA] Michael Grant
User Image

Hello Gaians! Welcome to our live chat. I'm Michael Grant, author of Light: A Gone Novel, and I'm glad to have this chance to talk with you about my work. Here is a brief synopsis of my latest work:
Quote:
In the times since every person over the age of fourteen disappeared from the town of Perdido Beach, California, countless battles have been fought: battles against hunger and lies and plague, and epic battles of good against evil.
And now, the gaiaphage has been reborn as Diana’s malicious mutant daughter, Gaia. Gaia is endlessly hungry for destruction. She yearns to conquer her Nemesis, Little Pete, and then bend the entire world to her warped will. As long-standing enemies become allies, secrets are revealed and unexpected sacrifices are made. Will their attempts to save themselves and one another matter in the end, or will the kids of Perdido Beach perish in this final power struggle?

I'm so hyped to read these types of books I'm really looking forward in reading this smile I think it's amazeballs

Dapper Gaian

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Skill Up 50
cools.. gonk

Eloquent Elocutionist

14,350 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Did you meet Stephen King?

Desirable Bloodsucker

6,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hi sir. i am a very young author. but i don't really publish my books. I just want to ask how you make an adventuromanticomedy sort of story. Thanks! 4laugh redface heart
Victoria Whitechapel
I have not read any of your books before but this does look interesting smile I think I will pick it up.

you should probably read Gone, Hunger, etc. before because they come before Light in the series!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff