Welcome to Gaia! ::

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

You've got a great head. I'd say it's on par with Telly Savalas.

Koimo's Kouhai

Conservative Capitalist

13,340 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
Hello biggrin

Conservative Genius

32,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Hello, Michael Grant!
Your book seems very interesting.

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
Never having read the first one, would I need to purchase all the gone novels to understand the plot of this one?
Niccolo Ammaniti
Who is your favourite author and is you writing style similar to theirs? How did your writing style evolve into what it is now? Had you always wanted to be an author?

Oh, and welcome to Gaia. razz

I couldn't say that I have a single favorite, I have a bunch of people I admire. I think there are similarities in style between me and Stephen King, possibly. Maybe.
this...is...sooo...awesome, ive never talked to a real author before. anyway... when did you start writting books?
Seriously? The husband of Animorphs writer and co-author? This is too weird to be true.
Hello Mr. Grant. I have a quick little question for you, if I may ask. What do you find is the most difficult task when moving forward in any of your novels, including in a series of novels?
X_of_Pentacles
Never having read the first one, would I need to purchase all the gone novels to understand the plot of this one?

Yeah, pretty much. It would be like reading the last three chapters of a book.

Jolly Shopper

14,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100

12,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
[GAIA] Michael Grant
Is it just me or is this a really awkwardly-designed interface?

Ya it defiantly can be a bit awkward at times. Also I really love your books.

Spoopy Specter

[GAIA] Michael Grant
Niccolo Ammaniti
Who is your favourite author and is you writing style similar to theirs? How did your writing style evolve into what it is now? Had you always wanted to be an author?

Oh, and welcome to Gaia. razz

I couldn't say that I have a single favorite, I have a bunch of people I admire. I think there are similarities in style between me and Stephen King, possibly. Maybe.

Do you have a particular Stephen King novel you are fond of? Or any other book recommendations?
wats the light or wat ever it is it look like a weird book but i hate readin so i dont no wat to think

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
[GAIA] Michael Grant

I'm just curious, and this may sound stupid, but have you ever literally 'dreamed' up a plot that appeared in a dream of yours that ended up as a story? That sort of thing tends to happen to me a lot, I don't know if it's strange or not.
Jinkxalicious
Hello Mr. Grant. I have a quick little question for you, if I may ask. What do you find is the most difficult task when moving forward in any of your novels, including in a series of novels?

The hardest part? It's the goddamned typing that'll kill you. The writing is easy. The ideas are easy. It's sitting here day after day typing away with just 2 fingers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff