Welcome to Gaia! ::

kyrana kirri
I've never actually FINISHED any of my works sweatdrop

What amazes me is... in 11 months, you wrote like........... 7 times what a beginning published author writes on average for the year. eek

I never actually finish most of my works either. I come close to...I think, but never actually completely finish.
Black Waltz 0
I just finished writing my epic fanfiction, one that I've been working on since last September. It took up 91 chapters, and 350000 words.

But now that I've finished it, I've been feeling kinda weird. Almost sad.

Has anyone else felt like this, or am I the only one?

you're not alone.....i havent even finished my book and i'm scared to death to let my friend read what i have so far....i'm even more scared to send it to a publisher...i feel depressed when i think about it.
That happens to me too. biggrin I just re-read the story until I get tired of it or occupied with another. If I miss it still a few monthes later I'll try to re-write it, just to see my chars again...
kyrana kirri
I've never actually FINISHED any of my works sweatdrop

What amazes me is... in 11 months, you wrote like........... 7 times what a beginning published author writes on average for the year. eek

same here... -_- i've been writing a manga for atleast a year now and i keep on changing it...
Thanks. It's nice to know I'm not alone.
Black Waltz 0
I just finished writing my epic fanfiction, one that I've been working on since last September. It took up 91 chapters, and 350000 words.

But now that I've finished it, I've been feeling kinda weird. Almost sad.

Has anyone else felt like this, or am I the only one?

I always feel sad when I finish something. The thrill is gone, now, and I never know what to do next. That is one point for a second book or a series. Just start writing again, absorb yourself in the new thrill and don't lose that feeling 'til you've finished again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff