Welcome to Gaia! ::

wouldn't you spend the whole day practicing it? I'm just curiouse, I don't mean any harm. Anyways, I'm wanting to do something for my life instead of wasting it away. I'm curiouse, how long do you spend on this stuff?
this is your sister and I think you should practice all day. It's what we live for and its our life and it's one chance of life, what eminiem said and I don't spell his name right, I don't freakin care. But I lson'r mind him and love his music. I think that's what he does, spends his day living for something he loves. If you don't do something now, you never will and that's all I have to say. I find it funny that you named your instrument after me and that's all I gotta say, now go write write write. Remember what Britney Spears said. now go go go.

Aged Lunatic

I would. It depends on how much I thrive to be better at said hobby.

Feral Loiterer

No. Life needs balance. I can't spend everything I have on only one thing all the time, I'll burn myself out. As much as I love writing, and as much time as I love to devote to it, I also enjoy running and painting and seeing nature or seeing the people I care about. No matter how much I love something or someone I'd never ever want to be around it 24/7.

That being said, lots of artists will devote all their time to one project until the project is finished. It might take a week, it might take a year, but until it is finished they do nothing but eat, sleep and breath this project. When they finally finish it, however, they usually don't touch anything even mildly related to it for a long amount of time, sometimes as much time as they devoted to the project in the first place.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff