Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which pair of name is best?

Sammael and Bahram 0.38095238095238 38.1% [ 8 ]
Dybbuk and Amon 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
Anael and Abbadon 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
Urim and Thummim 0.23809523809524 23.8% [ 5 ]
I got better names! 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]

I'm writing a story where two angels show up in a magical world parallel to ours (long story). They try to wipe out of of two magical races and control the survivors. However, God didn't like them doing this and punished them and declared any other angels doing that again is wrong.

A thing to keep in mind: these aren't technically fallen angels. Fallen angels don't exist, as I'm using the Old Testament almost exclusively. These are more like AI whose programming had a flaw in it and God had to release a patch later. As such, I can't really take any angel names from the Book of Enoch, sorry.

Shy Sophomore

17,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
I personally like Dybbuk and Amon.

And maybe they're called fallen angels by survivors despite not being realistically in the universe? At least until another angel comes by to properly correct them with comments like "they're bugged" or "flawed in their thought process of what God wanted" if we're going along with the A.I. kind of idea for it. o-o

Newbie Noob

Moral Gutpunch
I'm writing a story where two angels show up in a magical world parallel to ours (long story). They try to wipe out of of two magical races and control the survivors. However, God didn't like them doing this and punished them and declared any other angels doing that again is wrong.

A thing to keep in mind: these aren't technically fallen angels. Fallen angels don't exist, as I'm using the Old Testament almost exclusively. These are more like AI whose programming had a flaw in it and God had to release a patch later. As such, I can't really take any angel names from the Book of Enoch, sorry.
You could just use greek/roman gods since a few arc angels are pretty much carbon copies of them.

That or you could look to Dante's Divine Comedy, I believe a few angles get name dropped once he reaches Paradiso.

Divine Sage

Moral Gutpunch

Watch Supernatural seasons 8-10. XD
Flemmes Felares
Moral Gutpunch

Superman the animated series that led to JLU?

Divine Sage

Moral Gutpunch
Flemmes Felares
Moral Gutpunch

No, live action TV series on the CW.
Flemmes Felares
Moral Gutpunch
Flemmes Felares
Moral Gutpunch

Lois and Clark or the old where he ate corn flaskes with Jimmy? Or is there a new one?
Sinster InkPen
I personally like Dybbuk and Amon.

And maybe they're called fallen angels by survivors despite not being realistically in the universe? At least until another angel comes by to properly correct them with comments like "they're bugged" or "flawed in their thought process of what God wanted" if we're going along with the A.I. kind of idea for it. o-o

I'm not sure if I'm calling them fallen by people. Not yet anyway. But that's a good idea.
Moral Gutpunch
Flemmes Felares
Moral Gutpunch
Flemmes Felares
Moral Gutpunch

Lois and Clark or the old where he ate corn flaskes with Jimmy? Or is there a new one?

Gonna take a stab in the dark and assume that Flemmes is talking about this.

Newbie Noob

Maltese_Falcon91
Moral Gutpunch
Flemmes Felares
Moral Gutpunch
Flemmes Felares
Moral Gutpunch

Most likely
Maltese_Falcon91

Oh that. I already watch it, but most names are taken from the book of enoch, as is a lot of mythology. That's not bad, but it's not what I'm writing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff