Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

So what exactly is this guild going to do?
I don't know if I can write, but I know how to proofread (signature explains it more).
ObliviousMe
I don't know if I can write, but I know how to proofread (signature explains it more).
I'm planning on having everyone share poetry and short stories and such. I'd be glad to have a proofreader in the group. :p
Keevtara
ObliviousMe
I'm planning on having everyone share poetry and short stories and such. I'd be glad to have a proofreader in the group. :p
Yeah. I agree. I'm absolutely terrible at proofreading!
Hey, I need to get myself to bed. I've asked Vision_of_Twilight to watch this thread for a while. I'll check in on this thread tomorrow after work.

Dangerous Lunatic

Keevtara
ObliviousMe

Sure, I can help with that. Actually, I'm trying to make a list of corrections (forum link in signature).
I love writing.. but I can't put up _too_ much gold at the moment, I'm saving.

I used to submit some of my stories to this one site.. www.myusm.com before you had to pay there. I didn't finish all of them, but it would be fun getting back to that
Coolies! When we we get nearer to getting th guild up, we;ll let you both know.
i tried to follow the conversation....i think my sig explains why i'm posting..... sweatdrop
I'd be very interested in joining. I'm actually working on writing a novel, I've only got forty pages down though. 'Fraid I can't put up much gold either. sweatdrop
(Bumpers.)
No need to bump; this place doesn't exactly move quickly wink .

I'm vaguely interested. I, too, am probably more of a beta/proofer, but I do write when I feel like it (prose - generally short stories).
Judging from the earlier conversation i take it you're new to the writers forum 3nodding just a few hints, we move slowly here so (a) no bumping (it annoys some folk) and (b) it may take awhile for some folk to actually get around to seeing/replying to you xp

Im not much of a poet, and i prefer to stay away from proofing so i must say no thank you for joining. however, best of luck with your guild!
I'm still looking for people to join my guild. Is anyone interested?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff