Welcome to Gaia! ::

which name sounds embarrassing to be called by,(for a girl character)

Hela (goddess of underworld) 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
fenris (monster wolf) 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Ragnarok (final battles of the gods) 0.58823529411765 58.8% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 3

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Reaver the Reaper

thanks alot for your helpful tips, i did'nt know i can reused the same forums, i am just trying to get to forums since i don;t used it much, and i thought u could delete old forums, that's what i thought when i first made some,>.> i wish there was a delete button, again sorry about the forums stuff, i did'nt know that writer forum would be very slow..... since i see alot and lots of posts in there, i thought it be like in art arena or your jounrals where u can just delete stuff if its old, so yeah.. also iam glad your not making my post any worse unlike some people who have, when i was asking for help, and trying to figure out forums, also the poll forums don't work for me, its odd, because it does'nt let me make any post in poll forums,i think 5 is the only posts i make, i am not gonna make anymore, so yeah. also i thank you for lighting my post, making it cheerful again, your the kind of person i was trying to well ask for help, and not get insults from people who insult me because i don;t know any better or how forums work or my grammer sucks, or i write everything in a block, this is what forums should be about,

If you go to your first post, you'll see an edit button. You can change what your first post says from there, and the title, as well as make edits or changes to any poll that you have. Not sure what might be going on with your posting issues, but if you want to play around with what you can do and just kind of see what polls can be, we have a Test Forum designed just for that. You can post as much as you want there ... it's designed to fill any testing needs anyone might have.

A general tip when coming to a new forum: check out the time and date on the last post. You'll see it to the right, and it will give time and date. Right now the first page of Writer's Forum goes back to the 25th. Most forums will also have rules and guidelines that go over how the forum works and what to do or not to do. Which will save you a lot of headaches.

Most forums get a little twitchy about multiple topics by the same user on the front page. Different topics, where different discussions are needed, okay. But that's definitely a pet peeve here.

We do have a moderator who occasionally comes in and cleans up, but because there aren't a lot of mods and they all work a ton of different forums, sometimes it takes them a few days to get to reports. Eventually they'll probably handle reports, find your stuff, and shift it out. Because it's a harmless mistake rather than anything intentional or malicious, they'll just let you know it has been moved and leave it at that.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

13,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
terradi
Reaver the Reaper

thanks alot for your helpful tips, i did'nt know i can reused the same forums, i am just trying to get to forums since i don;t used it much, and i thought u could delete old forums, that's what i thought when i first made some,>.> i wish there was a delete button, again sorry about the forums stuff, i did'nt know that writer forum would be very slow..... since i see alot and lots of posts in there, i thought it be like in art arena or your jounrals where u can just delete stuff if its old, so yeah.. also iam glad your not making my post any worse unlike some people who have, when i was asking for help, and trying to figure out forums, also the poll forums don't work for me, its odd, because it does'nt let me make any post in poll forums,i think 5 is the only posts i make, i am not gonna make anymore, so yeah. also i thank you for lighting my post, making it cheerful again, your the kind of person i was trying to well ask for help, and not get insults from people who insult me because i don;t know any better or how forums work or my grammer sucks, or i write everything in a block, this is what forums should be about,

If you go to your first post, you'll see an edit button. You can change what your first post says from there, and the title, as well as make edits or changes to any poll that you have. Not sure what might be going on with your posting issues, but if you want to play around with what you can do and just kind of see what polls can be, we have a Test Forum designed just for that. You can post as much as you want there ... it's designed to fill any testing needs anyone might have.

A general tip when coming to a new forum: check out the time and date on the last post. You'll see it to the right, and it will give time and date. Right now the first page of Writer's Forum goes back to the 25th. Most forums will also have rules and guidelines that go over how the forum works and what to do or not to do. Which will save you a lot of headaches.

Most forums get a little twitchy about multiple topics by the same user on the front page. Different topics, where different discussions are needed, okay. But that's definitely a pet peeve here.

We do have a moderator who occasionally comes in and cleans up, but because there aren't a lot of mods and they all work a ton of different forums, sometimes it takes them a few days to get to reports. Eventually they'll probably handle reports, find your stuff, and shift it out. Because it's a harmless mistake rather than anything intentional or malicious, they'll just let you know it has been moved and leave it at that.

thanks alot,

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
You're welcome. Good luck on your writing adventures. 3nodding

If you ever really need a bit of help with ideas consider going here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/writers/need-help-or-ideas-come-to-the-think-tank-and-idea-box/t.4803263/
(For getting help with a plot hole or new ideas)

or here:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/writers/the-writer-s-block-inspiration-thread/t.53335107/
(For general inspiration. It has ideas if you feel stuck for how to work through your problems independently. It also has plot generators and pages upon pages of advice for how to do so posted by users.

Writer's Forum stickies are totally your friends. They're stickied because they're some of the best resources the forum has to offer.
Maybe she could find a dragon of her own by mear coincidence while following hiccup on foot one day. If said dragon was also injured or very ill it would give her a reason to bring it back to the village. Or maybe the dragon becomes injured or ill through a mistake of her own and she decides to take responsibility for this by helping it. The dragon could have a hard time warming up to your character in the begining but eventually comes around when the character proves herself through persistance.

At least thats my idea. You could actually work allot do allot of different things with the way you already have the story set up. Just play around with the different ideas untill you find something that fits.

Healing Cutie-Pie

12,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Turnilk

"Thank the gods, someone said it"

Fashionable Bloodsucker

13,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
B u n n i M e d i c
Turnilk

about what?,
Reaver the Reaper
B u n n i M e d i c
Turnilk

about what?,

Bunni tipped several of my posts here before quoting me and replying. I believe she may agree with those posts, at least to some extent, and wanted to point it out.

I could be wrong, but her quote might also be a reference to something. Considering the thread, and what I know of the HTTYD universe, my first guess would be something from HTTYD and/or its universe. Am I right? Do I get a cookie? ninja *eats cookie without waiting for a reply* emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff