Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenshi Yaminade
Have you read or seen Pet Sematary? Man, the book had me up and awake for days. I read it during high school, but I'd seen the movie as a kid. The movie kept me scared for about eight years, but the book? I almost don't want to re-read it. Horrifying part is I found out Stephen King used real stuff in the book. Like the Pet Sematary? It actually existed! Where he lived! For a short time. I'm sure they moved after he wrote the book. *shivers* Geez, what really got me though is that for some reason, Pet Sematary 2 was way scarier and stuck more closely to the book than the first one. Ticked me off a little.

Oh, what Saffron was saying about realism. YES! YES! YES!

Example Time!!!

Ever played Limbo? It's a video game for XboX. At first it creeped me out and I had no idea why. I played it a year or two later and it still disturbed me, but I figured out why. The body of the kid you play (and other bodies and elements of the game) was so real! Moved (and not moved, and died on the game objects) like a real body. I mean, it flopped around and swung (if his head was caught on a spike and suspended in the air). It was just all over creepy because of the realism. I say try to aim for the realism. I don't get scared easy, so that will really creep people out.

Yume nikki is scarier then Limbo imo, but I will give pet semetery a read.
Pikachu has Fainted

Never heard of it, but now I have something to do. ^_^
Tenshi Yaminade
Pikachu has Fainted

Its really old and u should be able to download it still its free :3
Pikachu has Fainted
Tenshi Yaminade
Pikachu has Fainted

Its really old and u should be able to download it still its free :3

Oh YAY!! Free is cool. Like Slender. Which is creepy too. Makes me scream every time! Genius, the guy (or girl) that invented Slender (and the other maps too). ^_^

7,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
I'm sorry but the only books i can think of right now are "Scary Stories to tell in the Dark" and only a few will give you chills. then agian i did last read them in middle school. oh well, good luck with your surch

Fanatical Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
I don't read horror stories as a rule. I did read the Woman in Black which was a tad scary.

If we're going for movies then try J-horror and I don't mean the American Remakes. J-horror is on a whole different level of scary and it's not just gore and slashers either.

Unsealed Dabbler

Underworldbaby666
I'm sorry but the only books i can think of right now are "Scary Stories to tell in the Dark" and only a few will give you chills. then agian i did last read them in middle school. oh well, good luck with your surch
I remember those, they were awesome because there were so many of them and so many were based on urban legends.
I'll just wing it I guess 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces